MIAMI JAI-ALAI SHIRT (KILLSHOT)

COOPER&BURNETT

Here's my custom order MIAMI JAI-ALAI shirt. I had it specially made, and I may do other colors.This is the logo that was used in Season 3's episode, "KILLSHOT".I'm pretending that this shirt was a Souvenir sold at the game!Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild
Nice one Coop!I like the colours of the paddles on the logo.
Yeah' date=' I liked how they lit up on cue on the building in KILLSHOT to the music of IGGY POP's REAL WILD CHILD.The logo' date=' if you all don't know it,......the "J" in Jai [u'']is the wicker basket (cesta) which just happens to be the same shape as the basket, is in a clockwise motion with the ball (pelota) in the basket getting thrown as if by an invisible player. The ball has left the basket cesta, and is now the dot on top of the last "i" in the word alai.Very clever logo!

Fantastic!Bernay's Cafe, Miami Jai-alai....how many more "Discreet Vice" shirts can we come up with? :cool:Perhaps anyone who has a good idea could post it here. I'm thinking of the t-shirts that a company called Crazy Shirts used to make for non-existent restaurants and bars, often humorous.My suggestion, though I don't think I'm quite bold enough to do it:It would be hilarious, though! :D

post-79-13892964477203_thumb.jpg

is the wicker basket (cesta) which just happens to be the same shape as the basket, is in a clockwise motion with the ball (pelota) in the basket getting thrown as if by an invisible player. The ball has left the basket cesta, and is now the dot on top of the last "i" in the word alai.Very clever logo!

Interesting bit of info there. :thumbsup:I think 'Kill Shot' was one of the more unique episodes of Miami Vice.......I had never heard of this unusual sport, until I saw this episode. :radar:

Bernay's Cafe' date=' Miami Jai-alai....how many more "Discreet Vice" shirts can we come up with? :cool:Perhaps anyone who has a good idea could post it here. I'm thinking of the t-shirts that a company called Crazy Shirts used to make for non-existent restaurants and bars, often humorous.My suggestion, though I don't think I'm quite bold enough to do it:It would be hilarious, though! :D[/quote']The company that's sending me the latest Bernay's Cafe shirts does custom shirts. They could do the Izzy shirt, however, the cartoon of Izzy may not have enough detail to make it clear.There are TONS of "Discreet VICE" shirts out there, company logos, hotels, clubs, car companies, etc.I'm up for it, but I'm not sure every member has the money to do this, as times are tough. It could be time comsuming, and costly. I'd like to do it, but I'd like to see others do it too. :thumbsup:

The company that's sending me the latest Bernay's Cafe shirts does custom shirts. They could do the Izzy shirt' date=' however, the cartoon of Izzy may not have enough detail to make it clear.There are TONS of "Discreet VICE" shirts out there, company logos, hotels, clubs, car companies, etc.I'm up for it, but I'm not sure every member has the money to do this, as times are tough. It could be time comsuming, and costly. I'd like to do it, but I'd like to see others do it too. :thumbsup:[/quote']See, just a simple search, and I found this "discreet vice" shirt.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Nice t-shirts.And especially the Jai-Alai t-shirt.It's like bought straight at the 'Killshot' episode Jai-Alai game, yeah! :thumbsup::cool:

Nice t-shirts.And especially the Jai-Alai t-shirt.It's like bought straight at the 'Killshot' episode Jai-Alai game' date=' yeah! [/quote']And yet, It was actually a custom job. It's such a soft shirt, and was a high quality screened print. You can't feel the logo on the shirt, it's as if the logo was made into the shirt. It's really high quality.

I'll take 2 of these please, size (L) in White and Gray. I mean, who wouldn't want a RamRod Hotel Tee-shirt!?! :DEingefügtes Bild

That is a really cool shirt!

Thanks!!In a few minutes, I'm going to post photos of the new Bernay's Cafe T-shirt on the Bernay's thread. :thumbsup:

• 1 year later...

Im not a polo shirt fan but I want a custom made pastel pink polo shirt with the 2's all over it like what Mark Jorgenson Jr was wearing in Little Prince.I can pull off the look as I got white pants just like what they wore in the polo scene.Does anyone know where I can have one made?