Product brands in Miami Vice?

driez17

Hello, does anyone know what are the brands they used in the series or were hot at that time?Items like:-Crocketts shoes/espadrilles-Tubss' shoes-suncream/hair gel/eau de toilette/aftershave-shaving products/razors-furniture in and near the houses like sunbeds/parasols/telephones-etc.Thanks in advance!

Yes Boss and Armani were big but don't forget "Parachute"A lot of Sonny's jackets were that brand after season three. Those were the light waist high jackets with the puffed sleeves and usually had eppilettes or some other decorations on them.Cool looking clothes for sure!

yeah I'd like to know what exactly his clothes were for early S3, always kind of liked the color combos he had going there and the dark blue/black suit jackets

yeah I'd like to know what exactly his clothes were for early S3' date=' always kind of liked the color combos he had going there and the dark blue/black suit jackets[/quote']Ditto

• 1 month later...

True - that early Season 3 Crockett look was fantastic !:thumbsup::D

I agree' date=' does anyone know something about these clothes or brands??He definitely wears Spencer-Jackets, but what brand?? Or he also wears a few collared shirts in Season Three - yellow, green, turquoise, black etc. - really nice.Here's an example:[ATTACH=CONFIG']6362[/ATTACH]I'm also really interested in his shoes from Season 3. That aren't Espadrilles, I think. They are leather.

post-98-13892964681134_thumb.jpg

Crockett also (almost) uses Jean Patou aftershave in "Heart of Darkness," the second episode of the series, which is now discontinued.

crocketts after shave is jean patou poure homme , He bears usually espandrillos with canvassed or leather:) his blazer are armani and boss :)

crocketts after shave is jean patou poure homme ' date=' He bears usually espandrillos with canvassed or leather:) his blazer are armani and boss :)[/quote']Looking at When Irish Eyes it looks like his shoes were of a grey leather:http://www.miamiviceonline.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6393&stc=1&d=1341017087although during the next episode when he gets the flying hairdryer they seem to be cloth during the TR's night chase at 2:48

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMfbMoJnY5g

post-592-13892964690143_thumb.jpg

Yes Boss and Armani were big but don't forget "Parachute"A lot of Sonny's jackets were that brand after season three. Those were the light waist high jackets with the puffed sleeves and usually had eppilettes or some other decorations on them.Cool looking clothes for sure!

I can't find anything by Parachute online. Well, I found a 'history of' kind of site, but that's it. I can't even find images of much of the stuff they put out in the Eighties. Is there a place to buy their stuff that Google won't find for me? It's not helping me because many different companies make parachute pants, jackets, etc and then there's the military surplus sites etc. It's hard to Google that exact brand.

I can't find anything by Parachute online. Well' date=' I found a 'history of' kind of site, but that's it. I can't even find images of much of the stuff they put out in the Eighties. Is there a place to buy their stuff that Google won't find for me? It's not helping me because many different companies make parachute pants, jackets, etc and then there's the military surplus sites etc. It's hard to Google that exact brand.[/quote']I'm not sure what they did for MIAMI VICE (obviously, it was named in the end credits), but I'm not convinced at this stage that it's what people think. Who says it was Crockett's clothes? Perhaps it was for extras, Trudy, Izzy, or guest stars. Not every clothing manufacter made stuff just for Crockett. Crockett wore exotic materials like linen, and silk. Also, most of his stuff was of European design from Italy, France and Germany.I'm not sure Crockett wore much, if anything at all, from Parachute

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, i just finished watching Cuba Libre and I think Crockett was wearing blue Parachute pants and maybe even the blue shirt under a white jacket in the scenes just after the intro. Check it out.