Like the inverse of Sonny's security system or something

cageyJG

Officers searching a Mount Auburn home for drugs this week make an unusual find-two alligators guarding a stash of pot.Officers arrested 34 year old Lavon McCants at his home on McCormick Place on Monday. When they went to execute a search warrant, police say they found two four foot long alligators guarding the stash. Investigators say they also found nine pounds of pot.McCants is charged with felony drug possession and possession of exotic animals. He is out on bond. http://www.local12.com/News/Local/story/Police-Find-Alligators-Guarding-Pot-Stash-in/W_uJBHJO2ECRLVP7TX07nw.cspx

Cool find Cagey, would have been cool if he lived on a yacht like our pal Burnett. He could have called it the St. Weedus Dance...:hippie::):pAnd oh, yeah the bloke kinda looks like Ice-t.

What a good security system.I thought having a tiger or panther for a security system pretty :cool:.But a bunch of Elvis's much better.

Hhhhmmm......perhaps the gators weren't keeping a watchful eye and decided to have a little nibble and a party of their own! :rauchen::radar:P.S. Whatever happened to your 'Wal-Mart' thread, cagey?Will it get another resurrection? :D

Re: Wal-Mart - I am always conflicted. The Wal-Mart site is still appalling. I really dislike that place and the caricatures that come out of there. I think there needs to be "awareness" (sorry) and publicity to how ridiculous people look that shop there so that we don't revert back to apes. On the other hand, who am I to bemoan it. I am just a man, with my own faults and problems. And it's not nice to make fun of people. Still...

If it was Burnett's stash it would propably have Elvis and Morris the panther guarding it.:D:cool:

Nice sig block, brother!