My small "Miami Vice style" clothes & shoes collection

Britva

Though this topic is about clothes and shoes, i've decided to write about my new sunglasses here :) And yes, i'm very proud that i own them, because it's Persol 69218, new and umworn! I was lucky to find them on ebay for "low" price (low for these ones, but not low really!). Here are some photos: [ATTACH=CONFIG]n294676[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n294677[/ATTACH] They aren't only good looking, but very comfortable and suit me well. You really feel their high quality! Dream come true :)

post-10634-13892966242586_thumb.jpg

post-10634-13892966243334_thumb.jpg

Good buy Britva!Its exactly like the ones DJ wore in season 3.Was it hard to find?

It was hard to find it for good price :) I gave up on it once, because sellers always asked big money for them and bought LA Club shades that looks much like Persols (and costs around $100). But i've checked auctions sometimes and this time i was lucky :)

Here's another add to my collection. Bought it on January and wore it through summer and i can say it's really comfortable for warm and hot weather :) Made by Pierre Cardin from very lightweight 100% cotton. [ATTACH=CONFIG]n294847[/ATTACH] And if you look at it from little distance you can see resemblance to famous Crockett's jacket from "Bought&Paid For" :)

post-10634-13892966249479_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Nice score pal!It does resemble the blazer he wore in that episode!I'm just getting into a more authentic Vice look in my clothing collection and seeing these types of blazers is always a treat for me.All you need now is a black shirt and white linen pants (if you don't already have it:)).Try not to kick any georgeous,priceless sports cars with it Britva;)

Nice score pal!!It does resemble the one he wore in that episode!I just got my first authentic blazer and just seeing more of these types of blazers is always a treat.All you need now is a black shirt and white linen pants (if you don't already have it:)).All I have to say is try not to kick any georgeous,priceless sports cars there Britva;)

Nice score pal!!It does resemble the one he wore in that episode!I just got my first authentic blazer and just seeing more of these types of blazers is always a treat.All you need now is a black shirt and white linen pants (if you don't already have it:)).All I have to say is try not to kick any georgeous' date='priceless sports cars there Britva;)[/quote']Thanks pal! I already have these kinds of shirt and pants, so... Really authentic look! :)

• 1 month later...