HELLO EVERYONE FROM HOWELL NEW JERSEY!

dharockman

Has there been any recent talk of a Miami Vice reunion movie with the original cast? With such a huge, loyal following of fans i'm sure a retro movie would be such a reward to the fans for their support and loyalty. It would be great to see what all the characters have been doing since the series ended, and would afford the opportunity to tie up all the "loose ends" left over from the series. Would be nice to incorporate supporting cast members from the series into the movie's script. If there is anyone out there who reads this, connected to the series in any way, shape, or form, please help make this happen, if anything, as a reward to the loyal fans. This is a wonderful site......Thanks for this great site, and the opportunity to express my views. After all these years I still miss the series and I watch all re-runs as often as I can................JerseyShoreJeff

What a great speech! Unfortunately you tell us anything about yourself except of the fact that you´re coming from New Jersey. Nevertheless I send you a warm welcome from Germany!

Eingefügtes Bildto you dharockman!Like your *HELLO* very much!Take your place at the colourful tableof this DONtastic community of fansby the greatest series ever and.....E N J O Y !!!!!!!!

• Administrators

Welcome to the site! I'm from northern New Jersey so we're practically neighbors! Let me know if you need help with anything!