LIMITED EDITION IZZY MORENO T-SHIRT!

COOPER&BURNETT

INTRODUCING THE NEW IZZY MORENO BOUDIOR PHOTOGRAPHY T-SHIRT!!Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildThe owner of MARI-JANES.COM, has offered to make this Exclusive T-shirt (based on the sign seen in HOOKER BY CROOK) for us if at least 8 VICE members order one! These are NOT sold on his website. He states that he would use gold metallic ink, not yellow. (gold flakes in the ink) for the logo!I'd buy two shirts to get us closer to the needed 8 unit count to make this shirt.Who else is willing to buy this exclusive IZZY MORENO shirt? :thumbsup:I'm good for two!Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildCROCKETT AND TUBBS WANT YOU TO AGREE TO BUY ONE! (or two)Eingefügtes BildANOTHER MIAMIVICEONLINE.COM EXCLUSIVE!

Count me in for 1 coop.

EXCELLENT AUSSIEFAN! :clap:Eingefügtes BildThree down' date=' only five to go.[/size']WHO'S NEXT?

Depending on the cost to buy and ship to the UK... you may be able to count me in

WAY TO GO MORGANA!!!I'm not sure of the price' date=' but his other shirts seem to cost $19.99 U.S. That's a very fair price!Only [u']four more to go to have this exclusive shirt made for us.Eingefügtes BildWho's next to commit? :thumbsup:

wow great cop my friend:thumbsup:

Brother in Arms, Are you interested in buying one?

Hey' date=' wait-da ....over heyar .... I'll take one of dose.How much extra for the model ?[/quote']You want one! WAY COOL VERSACECOOL!You want the chick too? :)

Hey COOP' date=' count me in for 2. Always good to have a spare Izzy:D:)Let us know about payment etc.[/quote']Your AWESOME AUSSIEFAN!!I'm not sure of the price, but it won't be expensive, as his prices are good.The owner of the mari-janes.com company was on here a short while ago, but didn't see this thread, just the BARNAY'S CAFE thread, so he thinks there is no interest in the shirts by the members.:cry:I posted a reply to him and the link to this thread on the Barnay's thread so he could see that there IS interest.Thanks again for your interest AUSSIEFAN! I hope others will offer to buy one too. :thumbsup:

Count me in for 1 coop.
Depending on the cost to buy and ship to the UK... you may be able to count me in
Hey' date=' wait-da ....over heyar .... I'll take one of dose.How much extra for the model ?[/quote']
Hey COOP' date=' count me in for 2. Always good to have a spare Izzy:D:)Let us know about payment etc.[/quote']With my commitment to buy two, that brings the commitment total so far to 6 of the 8 needed to get an exclusive production run of the IZZY shirt!We only need two more! Which members will step up for the needed two?

Any idea about shipping cost to the Netherlands?

I checked with his website, to see if it said it there. I couldn't find it, but he says he ships express shipping, and he ships to most countries! :thumbsup:

You need one more member! :)

GREAT JOB JSCrockett!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::clap:Like my brother said.....just one more member agreeing to buy this IZZY shirt is all we need to make it a LIMITED EDITION reality!Which member will make it official?

thank you my friend coop ,nice from you, i am not a fan from izzy , i find izzy only fun:thumbsup: you are my best friend coop:thumbsup::)

Great Idea my friend.What sizes are available? I'd need 3XL. If the quality is ok (no thin fabric that you can watch through) I'd take one!And what about the price?

Payments for the shirt are going to be through Paypal. You can find the shipping cost by using my address at usps.com:805 Filmore Thurman, IA 51654United StatesAs long as the order is under 1 pound I will ship it to you via First Class International, otherwise you have to select Priority International. 2XL and 3XL are about 9 and 10 ounces respectively.Keep in mind First Class is harder to track and can take up to 3 weeks or more depending on where its being shipped.If you live in the US please look up Priority Mail.To get the shirt, Contact me via email with your shipping address. I will then send you an invoice and you can pay me thru Paypal. (Using paypal so you feel good inside)The shirts I normally Print on are Gildan 2000's However, if you want to come up with a consensus on another brand...ie American Apparel, Anvil 980,etc. I will print them all on that.If you guys choose Gildan 2000, the shirts will be 19.99 plus shipping.2xl and 3xl are $1.00 more.AA = $25.00 Plus shippingAnvil = $21.00 Plus ShippingKeep in mind I do not have any other brand in stock besides the gildan. So if I order the other brands they all have to be that brand.I would like to give you guys a better price break but with such a limited run this is the lowest I can go.Oops! Forgot my email....myron@block33.com

Payments for the shirt are going to be through Paypal. You can find the shipping cost by using my address at usps.com:805 Filmore Thurman' date=' IA 51654United StatesAs long as the order is under 1 pound I will ship it to you via First Class International, otherwise you have to select Priority International. 2XL and 3XL are about 9 and 10 ounces respectively.Keep in mind First Class is harder to track and can take up to 3 weeks or more depending on where its being shipped.If you live in the US please look up Priority Mail.To get the shirt, Contact me via email with your shipping address. I will then send you an invoice and you can pay me thru Paypal. (Using paypal so you feel good inside)The shirts I normally Print on are Gildan 2000's However, if you want to come up with a consensus on another brand...ie American Apparel, Anvil 980,etc. I will print them all on that.If you guys choose Gildan 2000, the shirts will be 19.99 plus shipping.2xl and 3xl are $1.00 more.AA = $25.00 Plus shippingAnvil = $21.00 Plus ShippingKeep in mind I do not have any other brand in stock besides the gildan. So if I order the other brands they all have to be that brand.I would like to give you guys a better price break but with such a limited run this is the lowest I can go.[/quote']The prices sure sound fair to me. You are kind to do this for us.How cool is this!? The first LIMITED EDITION MIAMIVICEONLINE.COM T-SHIRT!! :clap:This is soooo cool!

Seems shipping is around 10$. Not to bad. One for me then!

EXCELLENT SJAKO!!