LIMITED EDITION IZZY MORENO T-SHIRT!

COOPER&BURNETT

trying to orderHey COOP, not sure if you or anyone else has tried to order the "Izzy Moreno Shirt". I emailed them 2 days ago with my details with no reply. Have just tried the "contact us", through mari-janes website. Hope to hear something back. Maybe my email attempts are going into the spam folder, like your first few did.

Hey COOP' date=' not sure if you or anyone else has tried to order the "Izzy Moreno Shirt". I emailed them 2 days ago with my details with no reply. Have just tried the "contact us", through mari-janes website. Hope to hear something back. Maybe my email attempts are going into the spam folder, like your first few did.[/quote']Well, he did say that he gets 400 emails every day, and half are spam. He is a one man operation, and we have not yet reached the minimum of 8 shirts to be ordered. We are still one shirt away from having these shirts made. We need one more member to agree to purchase one, or a member to order two.I think posting some questions on the BERNAY'S CAFE thread, or this thread, and, his PM here (not sure he's checking his PM's here) might speed a response. I understand your frustration. Try posting your questions here unless it's has personal information on it.Give it a shot. :thumbsup:-COOP

Well' date=' he did say that he gets 400 emails every day, and half are spam. He is a one man operation, and we have not yet reached the minimum of 8 shirts to be ordered. We are still one shirt away from having these shirts made. We need one more member to agree to purchase one, or a member to order two.I think posting some questions on the BERNAY'S CAFE thread, or this thread, and, his PM here (not sure he's checking his PM's here) might speed a response. I understand your frustration. Try posting your questions here unless it's has personal information on it.Give it a shot. :thumbsup:-COOP[/quote']Sorry COOP, I thought the eight shirts had been reached. My mistake.I did not realize he is a one man operation, and do sympathise with him. I will wait and see the response from my message, through his "contact us" page this morning.I do hope one more member orders a shirt or someone else goes for 2.

Sorry COOP' date=' I thought the eight shirts had been reached. My mistake.I did not realize he is a one man operation, and do sympathise with him. I will wait and see the response from my message, through his "contact us" page this morning.I do hope one more member orders a shirt or someone else goes for 2.[/quote']He does check these threads nearly every night, you may want to post a question here as well.

We need one more member to commit to buying an IZZY MORENO shirt for it to be made.Remember, we need at least 8 shirts sold to get it, but if lets say 15 members want a shirt, he will gladdly do it. He'll make as many shirts as members want, but we just need a minimum of 8.We need only one more member to commit to buying one to have this exclusive viceonline.com shirt made into a reality.Who will buy the 8th shirt? Stand up, and let yourself be known!Eingefügtes BildDO IT FOR IZZY!Eingefügtes Bild

I am more than willing to buy one, but do you guys do abroad sales as well. If u can get the account number and price to me, i'm in.Later

Payments for the shirt are going to be through Paypal. You can find the shipping cost by using my address at usps.com:805 Filmore Thurman' date=' IA 51654United StatesAs long as the order is under 1 pound I will ship it to you via First Class International, otherwise you have to select Priority International. 2XL and 3XL are about 9 and 10 ounces respectively.Keep in mind First Class is harder to track and can take up to 3 weeks or more depending on where its being shipped.If you live in the US please look up Priority Mail.To get the shirt, Contact me via email with your shipping address. I will then send you an invoice and you can pay me thru Paypal. (Using paypal so you feel good inside)The shirts I normally Print on are Gildan 2000's However, if you want to come up with a consensus on another brand...ie American Apparel, Anvil 980,etc. I will print them all on that.If you guys choose Gildan 2000, the shirts will be 19.99 plus shipping.2xl and 3xl are $1.00 more.AA = $25.00 Plus shippingAnvil = $21.00 Plus ShippingKeep in mind I do not have any other brand in stock besides the gildan. So if I order the other brands they all have to be that brand.I would like to give you guys a better price break but with such a limited run this is the lowest I can go.Oops! Forgot my email....[email']myron@block33.com
I am more than willing to buy one' date=' but do you guys do abroad sales as well. If u can get the account number and price to me, i'm in.Later[/quote']O.K. That should be the minimum of 8 shirts! Great job widereceiver 88!!The cost is listed above your question!Now that we have reached the minimum amount to have these shirts made, hopefully Myron will read this, and let us know when he will have the set up of this shirt ready. When he let's us know he's all ready, then we can start paying via PAYPAL.Myron, let us know when your ready to start taking orders for this shirt! Anyone else want to order this shirt?

Sorry Kent, I got both your emails this morning.I will send out invoices today to those that have emailed me.Please include your shipping address.We will ship it where ever you are. Just let me know if you want priority or First class international in your email.So far, I have three confirmed sales for Izzy (not including Coops)

I sent off my email a few moments ago... forgot to say that I wanted it standard shipping otherwise I may have to sell myself on eBay!!! :p

I just sent out my email to Myron for 2 IZZY MORENO T-shirts!Those of you who want one of these LIMITED EDITION shirts, it's time to email Myron with:MYRON@BLOCK33.COM1. Your request for the shirt.2. Tell how many you want.3. What color shirt you want.4. Tell what size you want.5. Tell if you want first class shipping, or Priority shipping.6. Tell Myron how Awesome he is.7. Tell him your shipping address.Myron will then send you a reply email with an invoice for the shirt, where you can pay via PAYPAL! VERY SIMPLE! :thumbsup::thumbsup:ORDER YOUR EXCLUSIVE IZZY MORENO T-SHIRT TODAY!! Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Just sent my payment for the limited edition Izzy ShirtsAm alos getting a couple of Bernays Cafe shirts.Thanks COOP for organizing this:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:Thanks Myron for printing this limited edition for us:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Just sent my payment for the limited edition Izzy ShirtsAm alos getting a couple of Bernays Cafe shirts.Thanks COOP for organizing this:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:Thanks Myron for printing this limited edition for us:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Your just too cool for words aussiefan! :cool::thumbsup:This is the very first Exclusive, Limited Edition miamiviceonline.com T-shirt, and you'll be proud to own the very first. Hopefully, other members will get one now while they have the chance. Perhaps, if this continues to be successful, Myron might consider doing another limited edition t-shirt for us. Who knows...

Thanks COOP.Hopefully this is the start of exclusive, limited edition, items for online miamiviceonline fans:cool:

Thanks COOP.Hopefully this is the start of exclusive' date=' limited edition, items for online miamiviceonline fans:cool:[/quote']Hopefully, he'll consider it. I hope our members continue to step up, and buy one.

Thanks COOP.Hopefully this is the start of exclusive' date=' limited edition, items for online miamiviceonline fans:cool:[/quote']
Hopefully' date=' he'll consider it. I hope our members continue to step up, and buy one.[/quote']Man, would that be cool! :thumbsup::cool:

MYRON@BLOCK33.COM1. Your request for the shirt.2. Tell how many you want.3. What color shirt you want.4. Tell what size you want.5. Tell if you want first class shipping, or Priority shipping.6. Tell Myron how Awesome he is.7. Tell him your shipping address.Myron will then send you a reply email with an invoice for the shirt, where you can pay via PAYPAL! VERY SIMPLE! :thumbsup::thumbsup:ORDER YOUR EXCLUSIVE IZZY MORENO T-SHIRT TODAY!! Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Those on this thread who have commited to buying an Exclusive IZZY Moreno T-SHIRT, Now is the time to start emailing your order requests!

OK, email sent. Can't wait to get the newest shirt! I already received my Bernay's shirt, so I know this will rock!

OK' date=' email sent. Can't wait to get the newest shirt! I already received my Bernay's shirt, so I know this will rock![/quote']Great Job Dean Palmer! I knew we could count on you! :thumbsup:

for those who did not tell what color shirt you wanted, I designed it for a pink shirt (cuz pink is awesome) so thats what i am going to send out, unless you specify otherwise.

I just got confirmation from Myron that my order and payment has been recieved. But if he does not reach the 8 shirts, minimum order, he will have to refund the payment and cancell IZZY:cry:Hopefully everyone who committed to this makes their order soon, and even more members get on board.:cool:

I'm good for two!
Depending on the cost to buy and ship to the UK... you may be able to count me in
Hey' date=' wait-da ....over heyar .... I'll take one of dose.How much extra for the model ?[/quote']
Hey COOP' date=' count me in for 2. Always good to have a spare Izzy:D:)Let us know about payment etc.[/quote']
You need one more member! :)
Great Idea my friend.What sizes are available? I'd need 3XL. If the quality is ok (no thin fabric that you can watch through) I'd take one!And what about the price?
Seems shipping is around 10$. Not to bad. One for me then!
I am more than willing to buy one' date=' but do you guys do abroad sales as well. If u can get the account number and price to me' date=' i'm in.Later[/quote'']
You can count me in for one.
OK' date=' email sent. Can't wait to get the newest shirt! I already received my Bernay's shirt' date=' so I know this will rock![/quote'']Those on this thread who have commited to buying an Exclusive IZZY Moreno T-SHIRT, Now is the time to start emailing your order requests! Let's get the ball rolling so we can get our shirts. Above is the current list of members who have agreed to buy an Exclusive IZZY T-shirt.If you haven't emailed Myron yet, please do now as to not hold up the group. :thumbsup: