LIMITED EDITION IZZY MORENO T-SHIRT!

COOPER&BURNETT

• Administrators

Ok Coop, enough of the hard sell, you got me. Just ordered 2! ;)

Ok Coop' date=' enough of the hard sell, you got me. Just ordered 2! ;)[/quote']Thanks mate:thumbsup::thumbsup:Must be near 8 now?

Ok Coop' date=' enough of the hard sell, you got me. Just ordered 2! ;)[/quote']
Thanks mate:thumbsup::thumbsup:Must be near 8 now?
I think I count 14 now (includes your 2, my 2, and Ferrariman's 2).

I think I count 14 now (includes your 2' date=' my 2, and Ferrariman's 2).[/quote']YEAHHHHHH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Myron forgot to attach my invoice but I've emailed and asked for it - will pay as soon as I get it
Thank you Morgana! Just remember' date=' if you didn't pick a color for a shirt, He will send you a pink shirt, as that's the the color the shirt was designed for. Do you wear pastel now?[/size']

Payment made!

Thanks for being a stand up person' date=' and member here! :thumbsup:Your leading by example. :prost:[/size']

Payment made... and as I am currently wearing a pastel blue shirt with Crockett on it in various colors I think I might just survive the pink... ;):happy:

Payment made... and as I am currently wearing a pastel blue shirt with Crockett on it in various colors I think I might just survive the pink... ;):happy:

YOU....wearing Pink!!!? I'm wearing a black henley! :D What a role reversal!I'm wearing black, and your wear pastel. Never thought I'd see the day! :D

YOU....wearing Pink!!!? I'm wearing a black henley! :D What a role reversal!I'm wearing black' date=' and your wear pastel. Never thought I'd see the day! :D[/quote']I'm in grey fleece pjs now with Rudolph on them, snowflakes and the slogan "hoofing around" - I don't always wear black xxx

six shirts have been paid for as of now.I have received ten emails and sent out ten invoices.Where almost there!

• Administrators

Just sent payment for my 2. Please check my invoice, it has my size as large instead of extra large.

Just sent payment for my 2. Please check my invoice' date=' it has my size as large instead of extra large.[/quote']You may need to email him with the correction just to be safe.

six shirts have been paid for as of now.I have received ten emails and sent out ten invoices.Where almost there!

I just paid for my two shirts! That should do it! We should now' date=' officially, have the 8 shirt minimum now. :clap:Were all looking forward to our shirts Myron! :thumbsup:Remember Members, there's still time to order one, as he'll make as many as you want! This may be the world's only IZZY MORENO T-SHIRT. It's exclusive to our site. Join the club, and order one today![/size']Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

• Administrators

You may need to email him with the correction just to be safe.

I did.

• Administrators

Sorry I'm late to the party, but you can count me in for one X-Large! :thumbsup:Email sent. Thanks for doing this.

Sorry I'm late to the party' date=' but you can count me in for one X-Large! :thumbsup:Email sent. Thanks for doing this.[/quote']Better late than never Pal! :clap:You've been busy, so your allowed.Congrats on ordering the very first Exclusive MIAMIVICEONLINE.COM T-Shirt! :clap::clap:(Izzy would be proud ;))

We hit the mark today with nine paid orders. Some of you requested different colors, but for those going for the pink I ordered light pink shirts today. as soon as they get here, I will be printing them and shipping them!

We hit the mark today with nine paid orders. Some of you requested different colors' date=' but for those going for the pink I ordered light pink shirts today. as soon as they get here, I will be printing them and shipping them![/quote']Great! Thanks for the update! :thumbsup:

Money just PayPal-ed. I'll be pimping before the summer ends.
EXCELLENT! Looks like our members are making this a success! What a cool keepsake' date=' and a logo from the show. Nobody around town will have one either.Perhaps members here should post photos of themselves wearing their shirts. That would be cool.Those who haven't done it yet, join us, and get your own Exclusive Viceonline T-shirt! :thumbsup:[/size']

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up!I am prepping the screens for the shirt tonight and will be shipping friday or monday. I only have three more people I sent invoices to that I am waiting for to do the run.I will probably print one up tonight and post the pictures.

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up!I am prepping the screens for the shirt tonight and will be shipping friday or monday. I only have three more people I sent invoices to that I am waiting for to do the run.I will probably print one up tonight and post the pictures.

We'd LOVE to see the pictures!! :thumbsup: