LIMITED EDITION IZZY MORENO T-SHIRT!

COOPER&BURNETT

All right,Here it is printed on an XL pink tee.I have about twenty images that show the making of it from start to finish. When I get more time I will upload all of them![ATTACH=CONFIG]6269[/ATTACH]

post-11109-13892964622192_thumb.jpg

6269[/ATTACH]

Looks fantastic!! Looks like I may have to order a pink version too...I LOVE IT!!!!!

Here it is on the PC just before printing the film.[ATTACH=CONFIG]6275[/ATTACH]After separating the colors and changing them to black, I then printed the separate color layers onto clear films [ATTACH=CONFIG]6276[/ATTACH]I then take the clear films and place them on emulsified screens. I then place the screens and films into a light box that exposes the emulsion where the film doesn't block the light.[ATTACH=CONFIG]6277[/ATTACH]After ten minutes or so I can rinse out the uncured emulsion leaving behind the design.[ATTACH=CONFIG]6278[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6279[/ATTACH]

post-11109-13892964625676_thumb.jpg

post-11109-13892964626099_thumb.jpg

post-11109-13892964626357_thumb.jpg

post-11109-13892964626776_thumb.jpg

post-11109-13892964627186_thumb.jpg

Once its rinsed and dried, I apply tape around the edges of the screen to keep ink in and mount it on the press.[ATTACH=CONFIG]6280[/ATTACH]Load the awesome pink shirt[ATTACH=CONFIG]6281[/ATTACH]Load ink into the screen, then pull the ink across the screen and the ink goes through the screen.[ATTACH=CONFIG]6282[/ATTACH]then onto the shirt.I then flash cure this first layer of black and use it to line up the second layer of ink...[ATTACH=CONFIG]6283[/ATTACH]GOLD![ATTACH=CONFIG]6284[/ATTACH]

post-11109-13892964627441_thumb.jpg

post-11109-13892964627881_thumb.jpg

post-11109-13892964628315_thumb.jpg

post-11109-13892964628744_thumb.jpg

post-11109-13892964629164_thumb.jpg

After lining up the gold layer to the black, I load the gold ink and give it a pull.[ATTACH=CONFIG]6285[/ATTACH]Here there is a little gold over the top of the first layer of black (becuz the black should be printed second, but I need it to line up the gold. So the first shirt will get black first.)[ATTACH=CONFIG]6286[/ATTACH]Here it is after the second layer of black.[ATTACH=CONFIG]6287[/ATTACH]then its through the dryer where it needs to be cured at 320 degrees F[ATTACH=CONFIG]6288[/ATTACH]DONE![ATTACH=CONFIG]6289[/ATTACH]

post-11109-13892964629583_thumb.jpg

post-11109-13892964630027_thumb.jpg

post-11109-13892964630454_thumb.jpg

post-11109-13892964630886_thumb.jpg

post-11109-13892964631318_thumb.jpg

WOW! I had no idea that so much was involved in making one of these shirts. I had no clue.THANK YOU for taking out your time in showing us the process, and taking the time showing pictures of the shirts being made!! How fun is that??!! :clap:Eingefügtes BildCertainly, your going to make one for yourself, right?

Thats why I was saying Zazzle prints there shirts digitally. No way hey can fill that many different orders per day if they screened them.Its also why I needed to get at least 8 orders. It justifies the work and materials.I don't know, I was thinking of recreating the old Miami Mice t-shirt from the 80's. I loved that shirt![ATTACH=CONFIG]6290[/ATTACH]

post-11109-13892964631583_thumb.jpg

Is it too late to get one of these? Also' date=' what would be the cost for shipping to the UK?[/quote']No it's not to late.Check earlier in the thread for shipping info.

wow very awe-inspiring coop my friend :thumbsup::thumbsup::clap::clap::clap::clap:

You should really get one of these shirts. or the Bernay's Cafe shirts Brother In Arms! They are cool! :thumbsup:

6269[/ATTACH]

Thanks for the pictures and explaining the wholeprocess. I never knew there was that much involved. Thanks for your efforts in delivering this design.Can't wait to get my 2 Limited Editions

6290[/ATTACH]

Would it be possible to get a Miami Mice one made or is it copyright protected and you'd only be able to do one for yourself?

Would it be possible to get a Miami Mice one made or is it copyright protected and you'd only be able to do one for yourself?

I have a similar shirt I got when I was 15 or 16.[ATTACH=CONFIG]6327[/ATTACH]

post-1029-13892964644461_thumb.jpg

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6269[/ATTACH]

I was sent a USPS Tracking number on my shirts. They are on the way to my house!! :clap:

I was sent a USPS Tracking number on my shirts. They are on the way to my house!! :clap:

Excellent COOP:thumbsup:I just got confirmation of my order being shipped:cool:

Excellent COOP:thumbsup:I just got confirmation of my order being shipped:cool:

Take pictures when they arrive aussiefan! :thumbsup:

This was kind of difficult to keep organized. I think next time I will create a product page on the block33 website and let everyone order from there.If I missed anyone or if I did not reply to your email (spam folder maybe?) you can call me at 712-355-2151 and I'll get you taken care of.The Miami Mice shirt I could do, I just couldn't make it for public consumption. So I'd sell it to you guys but not mass market.It was fun though, so let me know if you guys want another design.

I JUST GOT MY IZZY SHIRTS!! FLIPP'IN FANTASTIC!!! :thumbsup::dance2:Myron, your a master craftsmen!They really look awesome!! I'm really going to be proud to wear these shirts!! :clap: (I'm wearing the grey one as I write this)Myron, you did such a great job with these. I understand it got confusing with the ordering, but you pulled it off with flying colors.I for one want to say....these shirts are COOP APPROVED!!!!THANK YOU MYRON for creating MIAMIVICEONLINE's first ever Exclusive, LIMITED EDITION T-SHIRTS!It appeared to be a big success!!! :thumbsup::cheers:

Anyone get your IZZY shirts yet? I'm wearing mine right now. Worn it everyday since I got my two shirts. Comfy shirt, fits well, and the silk screening is absolutely top notch! :thumbsup:

Still waiting on mine. Although it will take a few more days to get to me in AUSHearing you talk about yours is making me jealous:D:)

Still waiting on mine. Although it will take a few more days to get to me in AUSHearing you talk about yours is making me jealous:D:)

Yeah' date=' I got mine faster because I live in the U.S..Which colors did you get? I got heather grey, and white for my two IZZY shirts.You'll get yours soon Pal.[/size']Dude...your gonna LOVE it!!

Dude...your gonna LOVE it!!

I got mine in the standard pink:cool:Also got 2 bernays cafe shirts in the same order:sick:Don't worry I will post on here as soon as they arrive:cheers: