LIMITED EDITION IZZY MORENO T-SHIRT!

COOPER&BURNETT

Who still owns thier LIMITED EDITION Izzy Moreno t-shirt that we had specially made? I still own my two shirts!

Yeah, the pink shirt really stands out! To the best of my knowledge, there were only 15 of these Exclusive, Online Limited Edition Miami Vice Izzy shirts made.

I wear mine with Pride!

Just curious who amoung us still owns 'em?

PINK%20IZZY_zpswcw8zpwq.png 

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT
  • Like 1

Not sure the right members saw this when I posted the question, "Who still owns thier LIMITED EDITION Izzy Moreno t-shirt that we had specially made? I still own my two shirts!"

Christian, the other members who own this shirt are listed in these pages. You'd have to do what I did, and look through the pages to see who said they were in for buying one. I think there were only 15 made. Several of us, including myself, bought two of them, so less than 15 people own one!

Guess nobody is going to chime in on this thread who own one. Perhaps they are not online (I saw two members who were online who bought a shirt, but I guess they didn't see this thread, or care to respond. That's O.K. I was just curious.)  

• Like 1

So, it was more of a keepsake souvenir! Sad that you only wore it once. I've worn mine in public, once to a Kidney doctor. He questioned it out loud, and seemed puzzled I would wear it.  I fired him. Not just for that reason, but it was the final straw. 

I still have it (and worn for an hour ;-)

Christian if you want it, no problem for me to ship it to you for a small fee.

Sjako Pal,

what a nice offer!

But i am a guy of 6.3" and 240pounds...it had to be in XXL! ;-)

• Like 1