MIAMI VICE IN 3-D

COOPER&BURNETT

A relative let me know that there is a program he has where when loaded into the computer, you can turn any move, or TV show in 3-D. I asked him if MIAMI VICE would be in 3-D, and he said it absolutely would! You do have to wear 3-D glasses, but you can watch MIAMI VICE in 3-D on your computer, or TV!! I'll borrow and download his disc sometime to see it for myself.

Has anyone watched MIAMI VICE in 3-D YET?

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

LG has a new TV that can convert anything you watch anything on TV in 3-D.

Anybody get one?

Anyone watch MIAMI VICE in 3-D yet?

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT

LG has a new TV that can convert anything you watch anything on TV in 3-D. Anybody get one? Any watch MIAMI VICE in 3-D yet?

I have seen the LG TV, but not Vice on that TV. I am not a fan of 3D TV.

I have seen the LG TV' date=' but not Vice on that TV. I am not a fan of 3D TV.[/quote']

How about if it can be seen without the 3-D glasses?

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT

• 2 years later...

Has anyone seen MIAMI VICE in 3-D yet? On a big screen, I'd look awesome....more so whenever they get off their rumps and bring it out on Blu Ray.

• Like 1

Has anyone seen MIAMI VICE in 3-D yet? On a big screen, I'd look awesome....more so whenever they get off their rumps and bring it out on Blu Ray.

I'm doing it now,almost half passed season two.got my 3D glasses on and the Miami Vice on the big screen + some popcorn.now thats what I call good time :cool:  :thumbsup: 

Victor, what's it like? Do you need a special TV for it? Do you have a computer program for it?