Episode 61: The Afternoon Plane

C Glide

Forgot about that great info in this thread. I came to the same conclusion between assistance of workers on site and careful viewing of the ep. paying close attention to the location of the pickup that Tubbs hotwires for no reason. As he hides it is right outside the porch. I could have saved time but then I would have missed some fun. Just updated my site with pictures from Deering Estate, Biltmore, and Jimbos. Cheers.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, C Glide said:

Forgot about that great info in this thread. I came to the same conclusion between assistance of workers on site and careful viewing of the ep. paying close attention to the location of the pickup that Tubbs hotwires for no reason. As he hides it is right outside the porch. I could have saved time but then I would have missed some fun. Just updated my site with pictures from Deering Estate, Biltmore, and Jimbos. Cheers.

Ive just seen it - fantastic Jeremy !

Now I have to go back (again) particularly after your detail with "Freefall" 

How easy was it to get access to the Biltmore room where they filmed the teaser ? I take its in the conference centre ?

Very easy to get into the gallery where the teaser was filmed. In fact the staff at the hotel was very helpful in all interactions. I was looking for a ballroom where a Burn Notice episode was filmed. One of the workers went around with me opening doors and turning on lights until we found the right one. They also told me where this wedding was filmed. Very helpful. The only place I could not get into was the Capone suite as it was occupied. They also have tours on Sundays where they take you around and talk about the history of the building. This scene was filmed in the Danielson Gallery by the pool.

• Like 2

• 4 years later...
  • 8 months later...