Post your MV Autographs Here!

Sonny Crockett

• Administrators

I'm pretty sure that most of you know my Vice autographs already. But this thread is a good place to show them again ... in fact, I'm really proud of them - that's why I want to show them again ... :o:DEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Wow. Don is the man. He isn't even phased by that lifeforce entering from another dimension on the left of that picture.OK - I'll bite (since no one else has asked). What is "The Don Johnson Alphabet" DVD (CD??).

• Administrators

Wow. Don is the man. He isn't even phased by that lifeforce entering from another dimension on the left of that picture.

You're right ... meeting DJ was really a bit like being in another dimension ... :D

What is "The Don Johnson Alphabet" DVD (CD??).

That's a loooong story ... read it (in English) on mv.info :tasse_prost:

• 3 weeks later...

1995 Pebble Beach National Pro-Am Golf TournamentWe caught Don coming out of the Club House at Poppy Hills:happy:Bonnie, Don, Andrea, Margaret:dance:Eingefügtes Bild

• 2 weeks later...
Guest The Talk
With the permission of "Elac" (.info member) I show his autographs over here.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildLook at the last one!Do you notice something??Elac has his own homepage: --> LINKEingefügtes BildHere you will find all the autographs he collected by himself.When you cklick on "Autogramme" an alphabet is shown. Click on the single yellow printed letters and the autographs will be shown. :glossy:

Great photo! I bet that was a thrill to meet DJ!

Don played in the 90' date=' 92, & 95 AT&T Pro-Am Tournaments. The tournament schedule is something like the players arrive about a week ahead of the actual tournament for practicing and partying, no doubt. Pebble Beach and the Carmel area are beyond gorgeous:happy: If the weather is good for the week, you feel like you're in heaven walking the courses. If the weather is not good, well too bad because they play in the rain, so depends on how bad you want to be there. When Don was playing, nothing would have stopped us:D The best part of the week is the early part with fewer crowds because we would find out where he was teeing off from and follow him around all day cheering him on every step of the way. How good can it get walking around the course with Don, and he was in a great mood because he was relaxed and having fun :glossy::dance: When he started filming Nash Bridges, he didn't attend anymore. Probably his schedule would not allow for a week off at that point in the year. I still call the AT&T every year, which I need to do soon, just in case he is playing in the tournament. The website does not show him listed though. It's outrageously expensive now, so just as well he's not playing because if he was, we would have to go for sure. Here's the website for the tournament. If you go to Carmel, it's worth going to Pebble Beach just to see the scenery. Go in the Bar inside the main building. There are pictures of past players, including Don. Food is really good![url']http://www.attpbgolf.com/tournament/schedule.php

• 1 year later...

Here's some recent pictures and autographs from MICHAEL MANN.Dig the lazy autographs. :)Eingefügtes Bild

I think I have about 14 or 15 autographs. Maybe more. ?( I'd take me a while to assemble them all and post them here. Great to see you Ell.a! :clap: