Don Johnson: DJANGO UNCHAINED / Current pic !

bluepearl

Eingefügtes BildWelcome......to SPENCER GORDON BENNETTFingers crossed the movie will become a good one!! :thumbsup::clap:

Great - weird facial hair though in style of Tarantino I suppose !!:D

Great - weird facial hair though in style of Tarantino I suppose !!:D

I wonder if any reference is relevant to the white suit !:thumbsup::thumbsup::D

After seeing a clip of the movie I am looking for to seeing it and Don is in good company with the likes of Leonardo DiCaprio,wow.Don looks really good :thumbsup::p

Don can do no wrong.Don's one of the greatest actors to even appear in tv series. Rodriguez did an excellent job giving him that cult film status with Machete. The first Django wasn't bad so this one with gaijin appearing in it a bet it'll b pretty good.

Don's one of the greatest actors to even appear in tv series. Rodriguez did an excellent job giving him that cult film status with Machete. The first Django wasn't bad so this one with gaijin appearing in it a bet it'll b pretty good.

Hmmm first Don in a Robert Rodrigues film now a QT one, he better treat him well and the plus side about the facial hair is that he can just shave it off or take it off and the younger generation wont even notice him walking down the street.good to see him back in acting though and not in any sort of repeats of what he did in vice from the looks of it, I may have to go see this one then.

Colonel Sanders!

LOL! :D Exactly what I thought! I rarely go to the movies these days, but this movie looks great and it's Tarantino, so I'll go see it, when it comes to Oz shores. :thumbsup:

Huge improvement over how he looked in Machete.

It would be really much interesting to me to get knowing how Don would interpret this comparison in his own opinion.I do concur with your quotation in any case MrsEvanFreed! :thumbsup:

Colonel Sanders!

Took the words right out of my mouth.Be careful, of the Colonel Sanders references, as some of the women here will say Don Johnson is "Finger Lick'in Good". :D

Took the words right out of my mouth.Be careful' date=' of the Colonel Sanders references, as some of the women here will say Don Johnson is "Finger Lick'in Good". :D[/quote']Funny you should mention this, Cooper........just the other day, I did this exact thing, on another forum!:p:p:p

Took the words right out of my mouth.Be careful' date=' of the Colonel Sanders references, as some of the women here will say Don Johnson is "Finger Lick'in Good". :D[/quote']There shall someone say one is not really good teached in general knowledge with a forum..... :p LOL!!!As I have read coops quote yesterday it has itched in my fingers to make a reall cheeky :hot: answer but I've remembered this:
Funny you should mention this' date=' Cooper........just the other day, I did this exact thing, on another forum![/quote']Aaah! After this first 'meeting' with these "Finger Lick'in Good" I've meant it would be only a funny quote of Don Johnson himself at an promotional visit in Sweden because of an advertising for icecream in 1989.Hmm :confused: now coop have made also this quote.I've asked myself: Could it be Colonel Sanders is an advertising fictive person who has made this "Finger Lick'in Good" to a kind of trademark?A brief visit at my good friend Mrs. Google Wikipedia - and....Y E S !!!! It seems my hunch was right:Eingefügtes Bild !!!:) :)To give a bit back what I could take:We Germans have a similar advertising person:Eingefügtes BildIn Germany HE ;) is wellknown for frozen seafood.One question stays with me. While searching for the fitting pic I could also discover this one:Eingefügtes BildIs Captain IGLO also wellknown in USA or Canada?I know - I know :D:DI push this thread Eingefügtes BildBut I am so curious...... ;) ;)

Laughing at where this thread has gone. "finger licking good":D:)I suppose with that, the ladies on the site may like the lines from Robbie Williams "rock DJ" From some comments here I can just see the ladies on this site sing this to Don.:):)I don't wanna rock DJ But you're making me feel so nice When's it gonna stop, DJ? Cos you're keeping me up all night

I don't wanna rock DJ But you're making me feel so nice When's it gonna stop, DJ? Cos you're keeping me up all night

THANK YOU !!!!!!!!For what ? :confused: ??For a really good idea for a new signature ! :dance2::funky::dance2:♫ ♪ I don't wanna rock DJ but you're making me feel so nice ♫ ♪ !♪ ♫ When's it gonna stop, DJ ? Cause you're keeping me up all night ♪ ♫:p:p THAT is a fun - I dare to do !HA ! :p:p

Nice picture' date=' thank you Bluepearl. :)Hope Don's part in this movie is not too small.[/quote']We all are hoping this. But the part is small and if I read now the current critics maybe more as too small!Quote taken from: http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplaylist/cannes-report-don-johnson-and-leonardo-dicaprio-are-standouts-in-first-footage-from-tarantinos-django-unchained
....Django and Broomhilda, take a larger than expected role in the what we saw along with their boss, Big Daddy Spencer. Played by Don Johnson, he was easily a big surprise, in a role we've never seen from him, looking like Colonel Sanders and sporting an outrageously awesome Southern accent. Tarantino's tendency for stunt casting can have mixed results but he absolutely nails it here. The sequence featuring Big Baddy Spencer was one of the highlights of everything we saw -- he's going to be stealing scenes for sure.
and...:p Colonel Sanders will follow Don from now on with many statements I think ;) !Eingefügtes Bild

We all are hoping this. But the part is small and if I read now the current critics maybe more as too small!Quote taken from: http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplaylist/cannes-report-don-johnson-and-leonardo-dicaprio-are-standouts-in-first-footage-from-tarantinos-django-unchainedand...:p Colonel Sanders will follow Don from now on with many statements I think ;) !Eingefügtes Bild

Look great - shame a small part !:D

THANK YOU !!!!!!!![/SIZE">

For what ? :confused: ??For a really good idea for a new signature ! :dance2::funky::dance2:♫ ♪ I don't wanna rock DJ but you're making me feel so nice ♫ ♪ !♪ ♫ When's it gonna stop' date=' DJ ? Cause you're keeping me up all night ♪ ♫[/font']:p:p THAT is a fun - I dare to do !HA ! :p:p

Glad I could help:D:)