Crockett Linen Dress Pants...?

GONZO!!!

Hi Team...I'm new to the forum. Been a MV fan for years and years. I have been telling my friends that I am going to bring back the MV look. They laugh but then, as we sit outside of our coffee house, we look at the fashions and realize that at least back then, everyone dressed nice and looked nice. No one was running around in thier jammy pants and flip flops wiith bed head. So anyway...I began incorporatign small details into my every day and weekend dress. Started with wearing white deck-style loafers with no socks...then a blazer over t-shirts...I conceal carry daily so i began using my old leather horizontal rig...out come the wayfarers, knock offs Raybans, and any variations of them. My question is this...other than one website, www.cubanboutique.com I cannot find any light weight linen dress pants. Oh, I can find the gauze beach wear stuff but not the light colored linen pants Like Sonny wore. Dockers and Chinos just dont cut it. White golf pants don't cut it either. Anyone have an online source for nice summer weight linen dress pants?BTW...have my 12 year old granddaughter rocking some Wayfarer knock offs like she was born with them!!! :)GONZO!!!

www.cubanboutique.com I cannot find any light weight linen dress pants. Oh, I can find the gauze beach wear stuff but not the light colored linen pants Like Sonny wore. Dockers and Chinos just dont cut it. White golf pants don't cut it either. Anyone have an online source for nice summer weight linen dress pants?BTW...have my 12 year old granddaughter rocking some Wayfarer knock offs like she was born with them!!! :)GONZO!!!

Welcome to this site!I don't know where they are currently selling linen pants. You may try H&M. They were selling them in early spring, may have some left. Also, sometimes P.C.Penny carries linen blend pants, and Kohls sometimes do too. Unfortunately, they are not really in style anymore, so they don't really have many of them now a days. I like wearing linen pants, I too wish they would bring them back. :thumbsup:

Hi GONZO!!!Welcome to THE ULTIMATE MIAMI VICE SITE.Try www.onlinesuits.com or www.studiosuits.comI buy suits/pants and jackets from these. You supply your measurements and they are manufactured to what you submit. You can also change your measurements on future orders. They both do minor changes like pockets, buttons etc. They also both do fully unlined pants. Studio suits also does fully unlined jacket/blazers while online suits tends to prefer partly lined but will do fully unlined if pushed. Online suits also has a tailor who regularily visits parts of USA, Europe and Australia to personally measure you. If you can get to one of these locations you also get the choice of a few hundred more material selections than online.Anyway I will stop now and let you check em out for yourself.