International Vicemail project

cageyJG

Today, the first day of summer, I've decided I'd like to trade postcards with some folks from the vice underworld. Why? For one, I just returned from a road trip and I'd like a tangible reminder to keep me travelling. Old-fashioned correspondence is a beautiful thing. To get things started, send me a PM with your address - I'll send mine in return. Maybe down the road we can do something fun like send Paper Crockett around the world or get a pen pal thing going so people can give and get postcards later on.P.S., anyone else wanting direct exchange, you're welcome to piggyback and solicit here also - cheers. Regards,KG[ATTACH=CONFIG]6330[/ATTACH]

• 3 weeks later...

How's everyone's summer going? :cool:Wanted to let you know that the first round of vicemail took place and was a lot of fun. We started small and are hoping to grow. Would love to include you :hot: in our postcard exchange, so PM for more info.

to me it was very exciting to receive post card from USA and its also fun to contact fellow vicers around the world,so if you also want to exchange with post cards just PM us and just enjoy new experience:thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

Hey there everyone, When we were in 2nd grade, we did a balloon launch. About 25 of us kids all tied painstakingly scrawled out messages to helium balloons and 3-2-1, let them go, with hopes they would travel far and wide and find their way back. It really stoked the imagination. The idea that the wind could carry our letters somewhere unknown, maybe even hundreds of miles away, was something we relished.Same concept today, but we want you on our fridges. I would love to send and receive at least three more cards this summer - What did you do on your Vice vacation? PM for address details. Victor mentioned he is looking too, so send away. Did not get a big enough group to do any group sends this year, but it has been quite enjoyable.Fun and funky, low cost, get karma, good times, great Vicers, can't beat it. Summer's coming to a close, so get out those quills & ink and let loose some vicemail.KG[ATTACH=CONFIG]6652[/ATTACH]

post-30-13892964777748_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...

Happy holidays from the Vicemail teamWell, I finally filled that last bit of free space with the nice card that came in today, my fridge is just clobbered. I leave the front crisp and professional, but the side you see is totally right-brained. Thanks to everyone who joined in.[ATTACH=CONFIG]7264[/ATTACH]

post-30-13892965116458_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...