A new Jan Hammer cover coming in July!!!

Dadrian

Hello everyone!I am very excited to announce that I have set aside a couple of weeks in mid-July to work on the last Jan Hammer cover I was doing a couple of years back. It was one I called "Larry and Stan", which is the cue that plays in "Made for Each Other" right before Larry and Stans first meet with Bonzo Barry. It also plays when Zito steps into the ring with Bobby Sikes in "Down for the Count, pt. 1".I hope everyone like that cue. I will keep you updated as it progresses. Thanks again to everyone for my recent birthday wishes.

• 1 month later...

The cover is done! I just gotta finish mixing it and preparing it for mp3 download. Sorry for the delay. My mixer gave out and I had to finish it with some really bad equipment that slowed me down tremendously. The outcome was good though. I think everyone will be pleased. Give me another day or so and you'll see it here (if no more mishaps!) :rain:

SOOOO CLOSE!!!Wow you guys are gonna love this! I just have to finish mixing the drums and it's all done.

SOOOO CLOSE!!!Wow you guys are gonna love this! I just have to finish mixing the drums and it's all done.
We know you' date=' and your quality music. We [u']KNOW we're gonna love it.We've loved everything you've done! :thumbsup:

Can hardly wait Dadrian. Don't rush it on our accounts just make sure your happy with the production quality as all of your stuff is good. I enjoy it very much.

Can hardly wait Dadrian. Don't rush it on our accounts just make sure your happy with the production quality as all of your stuff is good. I enjoy it very much.

I coudn't say it better!:thumbsup:

• Administrators

Just heard a rough draft of Dadrian's new cover "Larry & Stan" A bit more mixing and it will be ready to take it's rightful place in our downloads section. I have to say, the cover is spot on perfect and you won't be disappointed!