Episode 64: By Hooker By Crook.

C Glide

Great locations - I think you are right re:dinner scene on the roof of 1000 Venetian Way - the angle of the Boa Tower matches .:D

great work as always! Thanks!The highrise lobby where C+T visit CVM Enterprises and Caprice should be findable due to the circle-shaped pattern behind them. I guess it is in downtown Miami near the Biscayne Bvd location of Izzy´s place.The interior of the building where they discuss after Ali´s murder does not look like the Venetian building. But it is unlikely that they travelled a lot for this unspecific scene of the interior (Switek is definetely on stakeout in front of 1000 Venetian). In this ep, they used very few different locations but the few they use are used very efficiently for many scenes (e.g. Dodge Island).The interior of Tugaro´s place is definetely a set, given the looks, the action scene and the usual habit that episodes directed by DJ always exceeded budgets. They surely paid lots of money to have this set built as you will not find someone who will rent his house for shooting when you have to flood it (shot aquariums) and make shot holes in the walls as required in the fight scenes.

great work as always! Thanks!The highrise lobby where C+T visit CVM Enterprises and Caprice should be findable due to the circle-shaped pattern behind them. I guess it is in downtown Miami near the Biscayne Bvd location of Izzy´s place.The interior of the building where they discuss after Ali´s murder does not look like the Venetian building. But it is unlikely that they travelled a lot for this unspecific scene of the interior (Switek is definetely on stakeout in front of 1000 Venetian). In this ep' date=' they used very few different locations but the few they use are used very efficiently for many scenes (e.g. Dodge Island).The interior of Tugaro´s place is definetely a set, given the looks, the action scene and the usual habit that episodes directed by DJ always exceeded budgets. They surely paid lots of money to have this set built as you will not find someone who will rent his house for shooting when you have to flood it (shot aquariums) and make shot holes in the walls as required in the fight scenes.[/quote']Thank you all. I agree with all of the above. I first thought of The Doubletree Grand just north of the Venetian because of the round windows matching but the interior stone on the walls does not match. I also remember the interior of the Barnett Bank Building, 701(I think) Brickell when I was in there. I remember there or next door at Suntrust the elevator banks match in my memory but I have not taken pictures inside there and can't find any on the net to compare. It has been several years since I was in there but it came to mind as a potential match, it at least reminded me of that location, window included but I need to go there or find a picture before I can confirm or deny.

• 7 months later...

Found: Christine's office building. Brickell Square. 801 Brickell.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Excellent, how did you find it, on the web, or an under cover assignment in Miami? :done:

Excellent' date=' how did you find it, on the web, or an under cover assignment in Miami? :done:[/quote']Recognized the window while working on Like A Hurricane which also filmed in this building.

Found: Christine's office building. Brickell Square. 801 Brickell.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Thankyou for this I went today to 801 Brickell Square and completely unchanged - I also went up to the Brickell Square parking garage where LAH also filmed - which other episode filmed in this garage as I always get confused with this one and the Greenberg Taurig garage (Stones War filmed at the GT garage ).:D

let's see the pics mang!

I will as soon as I return home . Tomorrow I head to Coral Gables and check out the Hyatt ( the LA hotel from "Rock and a Hard Place " ) and the Omni Colonnade extensively used in " The Lost Madonna ".:D

I will as soon as I return home . Tomorrow I head to Coral Gables and check out the Hyatt ( the LA hotel from "Rock and a Hard Place " ) and the Omni Colonnade extensively used in " The Lost Madonna ".:D

Man on a mission! :radar:Hope your having a great time, Matt. Look forward to seeing your pictures. :D:thumbsup:

Great, don't forget to check out Venetian Pool and the Biltmore while you are in the Gables.
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

1000 Venetian Way - seen in the episode - Jeremy always said he couldnt confirm the C&T&Castillo walk through -this was filmed here walking away from the condo and towards the tunnel like entrance . :D  :)  :fireworks:

Eingefügtes Bild

• Like 3

• 3 months later...

Thx Matt...I especially liked this shot from the balcony.  

Eingefügtes Bild

That view is very similar to Christine's view in that  particular episode . :D  :fireworks:

Edited by Matt5
  • Like 1

I visited this building last year and quite liked it - but the views up there are spectactular - you see Downtown , Biscayne Bvld and Miami Beach from that vantage point.

:D

^ Lucky guy!   :D

This view does seem to give you a great panoramic vista of all the beautiful parts of Miami.  I've often wondered what is considered the "best" view.  I sure hope to see it one day.

• 1 year later...

Vice investigating the murder was filmed directly outside the front door of  1000 Venetian Way. Used all over this episode :D

dd922bca-6ab8-458d-9216-4407c3d39823_zps

• Like 1