What's the best Crockett look?

Detective_Crockett

Loved his Season 1 and 2 look, but his Season 3 look is my favourite because that is when he resembles me so much (not a wannabe) but his Season 4 is more like Season 1 with longer hair and his Season 5 look isn't that great I think.

His best look has to be from season 2. Season one is a close second. I never cared for season 5 with him looking like a shaggy dog.

• Like 1

What's the best Crockett look?Season 1 and 2, Crockett me like best. In Season 3, in part. The dark clothing was not so overwhelming. Bright and pastel shades were Crockett still the best. Similarly, the shorter hair. Top score for Season 1 and 2.

Where clothes are concerned I lean towards season one with the light pastel colors and horizontal patterns. Season two they threw in a few bold colors (California influence I would assume, very prevalent in season three). Still, season two is a great look too. Season three saw more contrasting color combo's. I'm not a fan of much of it, sometimes the color in scenes didn't work well. Black and white though is always good. Now, where hair is concerned me favorites are as followed...Season 2, longer on top, a bit long at the collar(chin level maybe) and shorter on the sides. That's the best to me. When I say short, it's relative. His hair is never 'short' in the first two seasons. Late season two it gets a lot longer in the back.[ATTACH=CONFIG]6433[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6434[/ATTACH]Season 1 is a very close second as it's almost the same at points. Originally longer on top, a bit longer on the sides and a bit shorter at the collar(still past the collar though, level with his bottom lip about). At the beginning of the first season anyways. His hair isn't short anywhere though. Hairspray keeps it all going the right direction so it keeps a neat appearance. It seems like his hair gets shorter on top as the season goes on. Not much but it's noticeable in a couple episodes.[ATTACH=CONFIG]6435[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6436[/ATTACH]Season 3 killed me when I saw his hair cut short at the front and shortest yet at the collar. That was a bit of a shock.[ATTACH=CONFIG]6432[/ATTACH]

post-4030-1389296470045_thumb.jpg

post-4030-13892964700949_thumb.jpg

post-4030-13892964701748_thumb.jpg

post-4030-13892964702579_thumb.jpg

post-4030-13892964703414_thumb.jpg

i find season 1 and season 2 verry good- the pastell colours:thumbsup::cool:, the storys and the music :radio::thumbsup::thumbsup::cool::dance2:

Would really love to hear Coop's opinion on Crockett's style, bring him on! xD

Best look for Crockett has to be all of season 1 (cus he looked cooler when he smoked) closely followed by season 3 with the spiky hair.

Phew !So good at least one member who still likes the *Long Hair Look* !Maybe I push it now at the top but to me the best outfit ever by Sonny Crockett has been this one:Eingefügtes BildI always love the extremes - and this was so very different to all other outfits in all these many episodes...YES!The long hair, the leather jacket and the ripped jeans!!!To me - PERFECT !!!!

• Like 1

I liked the season 3 "spikey" look best followed by season 2. Sometimes I watch some first season episodes and think his hair looked a bit "boyish", not bad, but less mature and rugged. The long hair of season 5 was nice change as were the clothes of season 3. I know many were unhappy with the color change of season 3 or hair of season 5, but I think the changes kept the show from becoming visually stale. Just my opinion.

I liked the season 3 "spikey" look best followed by season 2. Sometimes I watch some first season episodes and think his hair looked a bit "boyish"' date=' not bad, but less mature and rugged. The long hair of season 5 was nice change as were the clothes of season 3. I know many were unhappy with the color change of season 3 or hair of season 5, but I think the changes kept the show from becoming visually stale. Just my opinion.[/quote']And a very valid opinion at that :)

I love the classic Season 1/2 look, but I do give deference to the radical changes in Season 3 (dark tones) and Season 5 (late 80s rock 'n roll influence), simply because they were so different from the early pastel looks that had become cliched from the show.It would have been interesting if Vice had lasted 9 years like CSI: Miami. A show that ran from 1984 to 1993 would surely have had many more major style and wardrobe changes in the last few years.

Every time I look at a picture I think that's the best hair :D I do not think I can choose just one style. However, not short, so that leaves out Season 3, right?

Season 2 is the best look for meFollowed by season 1. But he's a bit too skinny and filled out a bit more in season 2season 5 is next best. Good style, but his hair looks too shaggydidn't like his style in either 3 or 4. In three his clothes are drab and he has very noticeable crows feet. In 4 his clothes look 2-3 sizes too big for him!

• 1 year later...