WHAT HAPPENED TO COOP ???

bluepearl

Eingefügtes BildHi Coop!Hi Members!I am wondering :confused: what happend to coop.Can't find any posts by him in the last days and his profile is like *dead* or *blocked* in a way...Maybe he is only on vacation but all in all it is much UNUSUAL to him!I don’t care about what maybe anyone is thinking about me and my thoughts about coop! This is me and I’m just worried about him !!!! NO :D! I am not :birdie:! LOL :) :) !Hope he is not ill or there are any other problems which prevents his visits here!If you have any news about coop, please tell !:shout: HEY COOP !!!WHERE ARE YOU ????????????? :radar:I am going to miss you already after three days!!

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• bluepearl

• Chloe

• cageyJG

• Administrators

He probably passed out when I told him his post count was going back to zero.C'mon Coop, I was only joking! ;)

• Administrators

Seriously, his last visit was only 2 days ago. I don't find his profile blocked in any way. Don't panic, we all have private lives too.

Conspiracy theories are fun!Maybe he just wanted to keep his nice round 13,000 intact for a few days. I like numerology, so I think that would be a good reason.

If I know Coop he is probably somewhere getting his hands on more Vice goodies. I would not put it past him to travel a great distance to secure something nice and rare; I know that I would, but alas, I do not have Coop's connections when it comes to sniffing out Vice goodies. :D

Seriously' date=' his last visit was only 2 days ago. I don't find his profile blocked in any way. Don't panic, we all have private lives too.[/quote']Thanks for the serious answer!To me nothing has changed. I can’t open any rider or link on Coop’s profile.And that is also the reason I could not choose the way to write simply a PM – what I would have prefered.I think that it has been to you two days and to me already three days... maybe the different timezones are the background.
Eingefügtes Bild
To be honest:Yesterday after all your funny answers :o I have thought: OMG! Bluepearl what have you done??? :eek:But you cageyJG have safed my mood with your post.Until now your answer is to me the A+ of all in these bunch of funny answers and meanwhile I think: OMG! Coop will have his fun if he is back. Surely he will appreciate all these nice ideas of the members how he is spending his private lives.

Seriously' date=' his last visit was only 2 days ago. I don't find his profile blocked in any way. Don't panic, we all have private lives too.[/quote']Thanks :thumbsup: I bet he's acquiring more Vice goodies to share with us :D

Maybe Cooper is in Miami going down Biscayne in his convertible.I hope everything is okay with him too.We all have to do deal with our present lives whether good or bad.

I see this is getting bigger and bigger:)so lets make it more funnier:leave your short story of what could happen to Coop in a few days and when Coop (hopefully) returns he will decide which story was funnies to him or more authentic to his;)

I see this is getting bigger and bigger:)so lets make it more funnier:leave your short story of what could happen to Coop in a few days and when Coop (hopefully) returns he will decide which story was funnies to him or more authentic to his;)

Okay! Good idea !(only problem... I can't SHORT ...)HA!I am sure Coop is on his way to Montecito.He will have decided –after all these *freaky* movies like Bucky Larson- to speak a personally word with Don about the world greatest remake of MV ever! :fireworks:If one person will bring Don on the right track – THEN COOP !!!!!Coop will knock at his door' date=' after opening he will only -but polite- ask:'Where is the pc?' and then Don and Coop will sit down in front of this monitor !Coop will operate a few keys and then there is shown this link:[url']http://www.miamiviceonline.com/memberlist.phpAnd then this:http://www.miamiviceonline.com/forumdisplay.php?10-Cooper-amp-Burnett-s-Miami-Vice-ScrapbookAnd how shall Don react THEN? :eek:He has no other chance!He will shrug his shoulders, raise up his hands, open his very old notebook ;) and call all his colleagues: "Hey Pals - WE are really needed, let's do it again!"And Coop?Coop will go out of this wonderful home with a smile on his face much brighter as the sun high above South Beach !!!!Aah stop, moment!Surely he will not go home without taking this old notebook by Don with him ! :pNo way, without bringing home a wonderful collectible more!YEAH!That is an imagination I really like !!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6450[/ATTACH]

I'm starting to believe in this theory, haha.Nah, I'm thinking, that Coopster's coming with some BIG news in a couple of days.Who knows.:cool:

• Administrators

Several members have posted about the site having a virus. Got an e-mail from Coop this morning asking about it so I can only assume he is among the few who have had problems and has not logged in because of it. So yes folks, he's alive and well!

Maybe he's afraid to log in, like I was, since I kept getting a virus threat warning. :eek: My internet was out due to lightening also.... Maybe he'll be on soon!

!!! B R E A K I N G N E W S !!!Our very own Über Miami Vice Collector was probably seen by a helicoptercrew somewhere around the bahamas. this picture appeared on the internet...

post-9603-13892964710091_thumb.jpg

Several members have posted about the site having a virus. Got an e-mail from Coop this morning asking about it so I can only assume he is among the few who have had problems and has not logged in because of it. So yes folks' date=' he's alive and well![/quote']THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!