WHAT HAPPENED TO COOP ???

bluepearl

PROMISED!I will and I can wait!!!I will hit my curiousity constantly on her fingers :) :) !!I know for sure it will be worth to wait!And Season 1....IS Eingefügtes Bild + Eingefügtes Bild !!!!PERFECT !!!

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• bluepearl

• Chloe

• cageyJG

PROMISED!I will and I can wait!!!I will hit my curiousity constantly on her fingers :) :) !!I know for sure it will be worth to wait!And Season 1....IS + !!!!PERFECT !!!

Lovin the smilies blue pearl : ) I'm hoping it's underpants but I fear that is not the case lol

Suspense' date='Suspense.Love surprises Cooper.Looking forward to the big reveal man.You are a true hard core fan of vice and that is :cool: number one[/quote']Alleycat, I know you'll think this one is way cool. Hopefully, I can post it in a few days.I AM a true MIAMI VICE fan, and love to share with everyone here, as everyone is just so very nice, and cool. I know the only reason members are here, is for....MIAMI VICE! I try to give members what they want, and that is something different from any other "miami vice" website. This is a unique site, with unique members who are rabid fans. I want to keep it that way. reading replys from my post when I post photos of an item is one of my very favorite things I look forward to. I take lots of joy in reading what others have to say, and it pumps me up! Makes me always want to do more!I was so lucky to get the reciently discovered Season 3 jacket, I'm now blown away that I now am JACKPOT lucky in finding something again so fast. Usually, it doesn't happen that way. It usually takes a long while to locate another item.The more we all strive to share, and excite each other with interesting MIAMI VICE things, questions, photos, articles, and topics the better! It keeps everyone entertained, and wanting to come back for more! I like to keep the interest high so members want to return. Thank God we have a website like this, so let's take advantage of it.MIAMI VICE RULES FOREVER!!

Lovin the smilies blue pearl : )
Ssshhht' date=' please come closer [img']http://up.picr.de/11426142rt.gifonly to you;): :shout:They are created by THE WONDERFUL PHILIPPE !!!!!!! :thumbsup::clap:
I'm hoping it's underpants but I fear that is not the case lol
:thumbsup:;) I fear that too !!!!!!! :) :)But...COOP, please I try a guess also:You.... don't could get this blazer weared by DonEingefügtes BildO R ??????????????? :eek:

Is there really any other site with all the members, info and extras that we have on here? Maybe back in the day, but not anymore (let me switch into "CB" mode): This Site Rules!!!

http://up.picr.de/11426142rt.gifonly to you;): :shout:They are created by THE WONDERFUL PHILIPPE !!!!!!! :thumbsup::clap::thumbsup:;) I fear that too !!!!!!! :) :)But...COOP, please I try a guess also:You.... don't could get this blazer weared by DonEingefügtes BildO R ??????????????? :eek:

Guessing will get you nowhere! :) Even IF someone guessed correct, I wouldn't reveal it until I post it. Keeps ya wondering! Keeps ya interested! :thumbsup:I can't wait to wear it!

I've taken pictures, and will post the new, Vintage MIAMI VICE Crockett clothing item soon!Stay Tuned!.......

:eek: OH COOP !!!!!!!!!!!YOU LIKE TO TEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!O M G !!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

I'll post the photos today. ;) The wait is almost over.

I'm going to guess that "Burnt Orange" jacket that Crockett wore in the pilot. That had to be the nastiest-looking jacket he ever wore (IMO)...

I'm going to guess that "Burnt Orange" jacket that Crockett wore in the pilot. That had to be the nastiest-looking jacket he ever wore (IMO)...

Surely it's peach or nectarine? Lolol

Surely it's peach or nectarine? Lolol

Probably, it reminds me of a "company car" I once had back in the late 70's, the manufacturer's color was listed as "burnt orange"...

I hope its this one from El Viejo as I love the look of that one and they reused the pilot one in S2, this one I think we only saw a handful of times in S3.

post-592-13892964771626_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

He hops across the Atlantic in his private jet every 3 weeks to see his wife.... Me!! It's difficult ... But hey that's the price we pay for love.... ; )

I think our friend Coop has disappeared again...should we be worried?
He hops across the Atlantic in his private jet every 3 weeks to see his wife.... Me!! It's difficult ... But hey that's the price we pay for love.... ; )
Oh my....I forgot to notify everyone when I flew to England to see my wife. :o Sorry about that guys. Sometimes I get busy' date=' and forget to let everyone know when I'm going to be gone for a couple of days. Chloe and I need SOME alone time' date=' and we take it when we can get it. Sure happy when I see her! Just to be in her company again, absolutely makes it worth the trip! I'd swim through shark infested waters to bring her a lemonaide. :happy:[/size'']

Awwww.... Thank you darling husband. Mr C&B and I kept the MV feeling alive by attending the yachting week in Cowes on the Isle of Wight. We strolled along the promenade in our sunnies, Mr C&B in his espadrilles and pastels & me in my Toms 3/4 length trews and lace top. Watched the beautiful yachts and powerboats, choosing which one we would buy and ship to California to keep in Mr C&B's mooring. Stayed in a beautiful hotel overlooking the Solent and on the last night watched the spectacular fireworks display whilst drinking champagne and eating fresh British strawberries, cream and chocolate ; ) We even managed a picnic in the grounds of Osbourne House, a palace built for Queen Victoria by Prince Albert.Alas Mr C&B had to fly back to the U.S on urgent business and I am bereft... But I have my memories until the next time... Sniff : (

Awwww.... Thank you darling husband. Mr C&B and I kept the MV feeling alive by attending the yachting week in Cowes on the Isle of Wight. We strolled along the promenade in our sunnies' date=' Mr C&B in his espadrilles and pastels & me in my Toms 3/4 length trews and lace top. Watched the beautiful yachts and powerboats, choosing which one we would buy and ship to California to keep in Mr C&B's mooring. Stayed in a beautiful hotel overlooking the Solent and on the last night watched the spectacular fireworks display whilst drinking champagne and eating fresh British strawberries, cream and chocolate ; ) We even managed a picnic in the grounds of Osbourne House, a palace built for Queen Victoria by Prince Albert.Alas Mr C&B had to fly back to the U.S on urgent business and I am bereft... But I have my memories until the next time... Sniff : ([/quote']I can't stop thinking about the time we were able to spend together. It was like magic. Chloe, I'm still picturing you with your cute lace top! Did you decide yet which boat we should get, or are you still reading the sales brochures? I made the appointment for you to have your pedicure this evening. I got Joyce again for you. Give me a ring when you can, and let me know how your day went, as I'm curious if you got the bracelet.Had a great time Luv!Yours,Your Husband, COOP

AND THE Eingefügtes Bild GOES TO:♥ Chloe and Coop... ♥ ;) ;) ;) !!!! THANK YOU for the amazing Entertainement you are offering here for us !!!!!IT IS GREAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::):D:happy::done:

I can't stop thinking about the time we were able to spend together. It was like magic. Chloe' date=' I'm still picturing you with your cute lace top! Did you decide yet which boat we should get, or are you still reading the sales brochures? I made the appointment for you to have your pedicure this evening. I got Joyce again for you. Give me a ring when you can, and let me know how your day went, as I'm curious if you got the bracelet.Had a great time Luv!Yours,Your Husband, COOP [/quote']I thought perhaps we should consult with Stinger as to the choice of boat, he is the expert after all : ) I was hoping to find one with a bunk up on the stern for our night time soirees... ; ) Thank you sooo much for booking Joyce in for me, shd is a dream!! My feet were aching from all the walking . The bracelet is fabulous!! I LOVE freshwater pearls, how wonderful of you to remember...I will call later when our time difference allows... 3500 miles is too far : ( Back to reality tomorrow... It is 31 degrees here though so I can pretend I am in Cali with you my sweet man. X ; )

I thought perhaps we should consult with Stinger as to the choice of boat' date=' he is the expert after all : ) I was hoping to find one with a bunk up on the stern for our night time soirees... ; ) Thank you sooo much for booking Joyce in for me, shd is a dream!! My feet were aching from all the walking . The bracelet is fabulous!! I LOVE freshwater pearls, how wonderful of you to remember...I will call later when our time difference allows... 3500 miles is too far : ( Back to reality tomorrow... It is 31 degrees here though so I can pretend I am in Cali with you my sweet man. X ; )[/quote']Don't worry Luv, we'll be together soon.I knew you'd rather have the freshwater pearls, and not the cultured ones. Hope they aren't too large.You'll have to reach me on my cell phone on Tuesday, as James, Liam, and I will be Golfing 18 holes at Cherrywood again. Most likely best if I just ring you when we reach the clubhouse.Luv ya lots hon!-Your lucky Husband

I thought perhaps we should consult with Stinger as to the choice of boat' date=' he is the expert after all : ) I was hoping to find one with a bunk up on the stern for our night time soirees... ; ) [/quote']Chloe, a boat with an aft cabin would be the Endeavour. It has a nice queen size in the rear and is very comfortable. The bow cabin has a "V birth which would be comfy if you want to squish your heads...or your toes together at the front :)Most cabin cruisers of the larger type have aft cabins but many smaller boats only have the bow "V" birth.Hope that answers your questions?

Thanks Stinger, squished heads or toes and a queen in the aft cabin ; ) I think Mr C&B & I will be most happy in a queen bed, unless it happens to unseasonably cold and we need to squidge lolEndeavour also happens to be the name of Inspector Morse, a famous TV here in UK tv land!

Thanks Stinger' date=' squished heads or toes and a queen in the aft cabin ; ) I think Mr C&B & I will be most happy in a queen bed, unless it happens to unseasonably cold and we need to squidge lolEndeavour also happens to be the name of Inspector Morse, a famous TV here in UK tv land![/quote']I dunno....I was kind of hoping for a King size bed (or a "California King", which is bigger than the standard King sized bed.) in the master bedroom. But, I'll leave the choice up to you. ;)