WHAT HAPPENED TO COOP ???

bluepearl

I dunno....I was kind of hoping for a King size bed (or a "California King"' date=' which is bigger than the standard King sized bed.) in the master bedroom. But, I'll leave the choice up to you. ;) [/quote']Hmmmm.... Is a California king bigger than a uk super king? In which case the aft cabin would need to be wide to fit it in.... Perhaps we should be considering a cruise liner of some kind!! A queen would be ok for cuddling together ; ) remember I am only short lol & I don't starfish in bed ; )

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• bluepearl

• Chloe

• cageyJG

Too soon?Is it too early to commemorate this thread with True Hollywood Story style interviews yet? cagey: "I remember during a particularly balmy August, C&B went missing. For a few long days, the world stopped, and a new microbrew was born. Site traffic spiked, people started calling the police, and a telethon was started during which a rapper blamed President Bush for Coop's disappearance. I hate to benefit from a tragedy, but I can say that I have been getting a lot more dates since Coop went AWOL."

Is it too early to commemorate this thread with True Hollywood Story style interviews yet? cagey: "I remember during a particularly balmy August' date=' C&B went missing. For a few long days, the world stopped, and a new microbrew was born. Site traffic spiked, people started calling the police, and a telethon was started during which a rapper blamed President Bush for Coop's disappearance. I hate to benefit from a tragedy, but I can say that I have been getting a lot more dates since Coop went AWOL."[/quote'] :D:D Your hilarous, you nut! :)I have some great things planned for all of you! Some neat stuff is coming!However, I better let you know that I will be on Vaction next week Oct 1. So, If I'm gone for a few days, that's where I am. Going to spend some time away at the Ocean.Good stuff is coming! :thumbsup:

The UFO pic from missing hours!THAT was really funny!-by all the good humorous responses it confirms to me what a well loved and respected member and friend Cooper+Burnett is.

For those who are interested, I'll not be online for several days, as I'll be gone starting OCT 1st. for a few days.MIAMI VICE FOREVER! :thumbsup:

• 4 months later...

Maybe he hit burn out and is taking a few weeks off, or is looking to move out of CA, or is busy acquiring new vice stuff.gotta admit I was wondering the same thing too though lol

or maybe Coop find out that there was a last extra episode that was never released and was stolen from M.Mann and is kept in a island some where in Caribbean sea by a evil MV crew member and Coop sets to a journey to find it:cool:

or maybe Coop find out that there was a last extra episode that was never released and was stolen from M.Mann and is kept in a island some where in Caribbean sea by a evil MV crew member and Coop sets to a journey to find it:cool:

:thumbsup::thumbsup::clap::clap::D:D => :done:That would be an explanation.... W O W !!! ;)

If I've learned anything, it's to not make your enjoyment of the forum depend on any one particular member. That only breeds tyranny and I am wary of it.

If I've learned anything' date=' it's to not make your enjoyment of the forum depend on any one particular member. That only breeds tyranny and I am wary of it.[/quote']Come on man... people are just having a good time.

Come on man... people are just having a good time.

Damn right cagey!Without the "COOPSTER" the forum ain't the same...it's still great, but not THAT great!:)

I'm not good at words but I hope that real fans of Miami Vice will understand me.Coop have our big respect for his dedication to Vice.most of us want to be like him,collect Vice stuff and live the style of the show that we all love but not all of us can do it so we just take that part of his dedication by admiring him,what he does not only for him self but to all of us.I think that you agree with me that it is cool to see what new Coop got from the show and share with us and he take a BIG part in this whole site.

I'm not good at words but I hope that real fans of Miami Vice will understand me.Coop have our big respect for his dedication to Vice.most of us want to be like him' date='collect Vice stuff and live the style of the show that we all love but not all of us can do it so we just take that part of his dedication by admiring him,what he do not only for him self but to all of us.I think that you agree with me that it is cool to see what new Coop got from the show and share with us and he take a BIG part in this whole site.[/quote']You're not good with words?NONSENSE!Forget about any wrong grammar or correct translation.Exactly what YOU have written Victor is it!Coop is the of MV forum.And that tells all.

I'd like to think that he's away doing pleasant things but I'm worried that he's not ok.Remember when he was missing for a long time? Turned out he was in hospital.I don't know how to explain it, it's just my feeling and I hope that nothing bad or serious happened to him.

I def agree; I've been known to take my leaves of absence, but he's been gone almost a month. I am guessing that someone who knows his secret identity has already reached out to him. Or if that person hasn't, then please get word to him.[batman theme extended score][fortissimo]Rise, Coop! Rise!

I gotta a different theory, I think co - op and Camera were talking about the pilot shirt and maybe him visiting his home to see his vice collection someday.maybe he's setting that up, hell maybe even video, maybe they even go to miami and do it there lol