WHAT HAPPENED TO COOP ???

bluepearl

I miss his insights and awesome collection. I heard someone say he is okay quite some time back (maybe an admin, I am being lazy and not looking it up), but if someone did hear from him lately, let us know please. I cringe to bring up past members from the other board that vanished (for various reasons), but I always hate to see a fellow die hard fan just disappear. I guess it is the whole closure thing for me. I pray that his health is fine.Sometimes I may not log into the site for a few weeks, but even then I swing in as a visitor just to see what is going on with my fellow fans. It is strangely comforting to know that there is a group of people out there who love Vice as much as I do. Even though I never have met anyone in person off the site, in the back of my mind I will one day. Heck, I have even entertained thoughts of trying to pull off a mini convention here in the states.Anyway, I digress. Coop, if you are out there watching pal, send us a smoke signal at the very least.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• bluepearl

• Chloe

• cageyJG

Anyway' date=' I digress. Coop, if you are out there watching pal, send us a smoke signal at the very least.[/quote']I totally agree, Scot. I hope you are well Coop & return to us soon x

• 2 weeks later...

Where is Coop?!?:eek:Usually when someone posts in one of his threads he's right there to give his thoughts which I miss.He always has something cool to say and show to us.The last time I tried contacting him was a few months ago through a PM which I had no reply asking if this one Miami Vice stunt t-shirt on ebay was was worn on set.I hope he's alright and will be back on the site soon.Perhaps he's battling Papa Legba type voodoo dudes as we speak:D:tasse_prost:

Where is Coop?!?:eek:Usually when someone posts in one of his threads he's right there to give his thoughts which I miss.He always has something cool to say and show to us.The last time I tried contacting him was a few months ago through a PM which I had no reply asking if this one Miami Vice stunt t-shirt on ebay was was worn on set.I hope he's alright and will be back on the site soon.Perhaps he's battling Papa Legba type voodoo dudes as we speak:D:tasse_prost:

He's been gone for a while now, but he is alive and kicking, a user on here contacted him on Ebay and he is fine, but I miss him too. I really hope he returns.

He's been gone for a while now' date=' but he is alive and kicking, a user on here contacted him on Ebay and he is fine, but I miss him too. I really hope he returns.[/quote'] As long as he's well - must have wanted to leave or take a break from .ws couldnt imagine doing that myself :thumbsup::D

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Has anyone heard from "COOP" lately? It is really strange that he has been gone about a year & 4 months and nobody has heard anything.

He was so into Miami Vice & contributed many pictures, items and info to the sites.

I'm sure I'm not alone in saying I miss him.

Has anyone heard from "COOP" lately? It is really strange that he has been gone about a year & 4 months and nobody has heard anything.

He was so into Miami Vice & contributed many pictures, items and info to the sites.

I'm sure I'm not alone in saying I miss him.

There was a post not so long ago that someone got in contact with him and he is alive and kicking :thumbsup: