Miami Vice playlist

BlackJack

I'm putting together a playlist of the classic songs from the show. Just wondered if anyone had suggestions (I want to add Cry from Definitely Miami at some point):MV ViceIn the air tonight - brother's keeper s1crockett's themevoices - calderon's return 1 s1brother's in arms - out where the buses don't run s2rhythm of the night - bought and paid for s2miami - trust fund pirates s2holding back the years - by hooker by crook s3sledgehammer - better living through chemistry s3pump up the volume - baseballs of death s4don't give up - redemption in blood s5 There's a river - down for the count 1 s3

• 6 months later...

Dancin' by Chris Isaac. I always thought it was Roxy Music. Speaking of, "Windswept" and "Slave to Love" by Bryan Ferry are good choices too.

dont forget this one lol

and this one, New Music they all run after the carving knife, actual song starts at the 1:00 mark

dont know why it sounds like the start of the old devo song jocko homo and why that's even included, makes you all the more likely to skip over the song

Funny you should post this, I just loaded my entire 300+ song Miami Vice library onto my iTunes so I can access them on my iPhone. I'm surprised no one has started a Miami Vice Internet station. Using iTunes "Genius" function, all you would need is a streaming device and a website to stream to...

• Like 1

• Administrators

Kavinsky, what's the song playing with the Vice montage? I know it wasn't in any episode. Sounds like Honeymoon Suite?

Kavinsky' date=' what's the song playing with the Vice montage? I know it wasn't in any episode. Sounds like Honeymoon Suite?[/quote']Foreigner- I Can't Wait :thumbsup: