FOUND! SEASON 3 JACKET!!

Brother in Arms

FOUND! SEASON 3 JACKET!!I GOT IT!!This jacket was number three on my top ten most wanted Crockett jackets. I'm so happy I finally own this jacket for my collection!Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildThis jacket was seen in three episodes of MIAMI VICE in Season 3. It was first seen in "CUBE LIBRE", then "BY HOOKER BY CROOK", and finally, "HEROES OF THE REVOLUTION".Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildThis jacket is 100% linen, and has absolutely no lining. It does have shoulder pads to help with the shape. It's a very, VERY rare item! It's extremely light weight. It's meant to drape over the shoulders like a sweater. It can button at the waist, but it's really just for looks. It has working buttons on the sleeves, so it can be rolled up "VICE-STYLE". It has two front slit pockets, but were made to blend in with the design, so you can't see them stand out. Basicly, they are hidden pockets.Eingefügtes BildThis is such a cool style. It's perfect for MIAMI VICE.ANOTHER VICEONINE EXCLUSIVE!

The sleeves have a functioning button, so you can roll up your sleeves like Crockett.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

This is how Crockett was dressed in "HEROES OF THE REVOLUTION", with his sleeves rolled up.Eingefügtes Bild

Nicely done sir. Great piece to add to your collection. I like it!

Thanks Pal!I absolutely LOVE wearing it! What a great addition to my MIAMI VICE collection! :thumbsup:

Awesome jacket!! You should wear it to a classy place with a white dress shirt like Sonny did In Cuba Libre.

I have one of those shirts! I CAN do this! :thumbsup:Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

I'm jealous right now :)

Don't be my friend. I'm posting it, and all of my MIAMI VICE collecion for you, and everyone to see. It's my way of sharing it with you in a way that can't be done by just viewing the stuff on MIAMI VICE.Posting this is my way of sharing it with you. :thumbsup::tasse:

Here's a different view of the rear pleat. It gives it a nice look, and it greatly expands the level of movement. Eingefügtes Bild

Remember, I previously acquired a blazer version of this jacket. It was the closest to it I had at the time. It's the exact same material, and the exact same pattern, except the blazer version has the stripes Horizontal, and not vertical.Eingefügtes BildI like the VICE version better! :thumbsup:Eingefügtes Bild