FOUND! SEASON 3 JACKET!!

Brother in Arms

Congratulations on your latest' date=' Coop :thumbsup: You are really rockin' the Crockett look :D[/quote']It's because I want to be DON JOHNSON (CROCKETT). He's so cool! You know what I mean, your the very biggest DON JOHNSON fan I have ever met, and most likely will ever meet!Anytime I can impress the World's biggest DON JOHNSON fan, I'm really happy! Don sure looked awesome in his MIAMI VICE clothes.DJAngel, you rock big time!! :thumbsup:

Coop I want you to know I'm one of your hugest fan's and your one of the reasons I joined this site, your an inspiration Coop you really are and I hope you and Miami Vice live on.

That put a smile on my face. Great jacket. Now if you would only start that museum I would have a reason to fly to Miami ;-)Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

Coop I want you to know I'm one of your hugest fan's and your one of the reasons I joined this site' date=' your an inspiration Coop you really are and I hope you and Miami Vice live on.[/quote']What an incredibly nice thing to say Detective_Crockett! :o Thank you. I'm honored.Your kind words mean a lot to me.Thank you so very much!! :thumbsup:

That put a smile on my face. Great jacket. Now if you would only start that museum I would have a reason to fly to Miami ;-)Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

Someday, I may put stuff on public display, but I live in California, which is thousands of miles away from Miami. UNIVERSAL (the studio that made the show) is here.Right now, the museum is just online here on this awesome website, and guess what? ......Admission is free, and it's open 24 hours a day, seven days a week! :thumbsup:

Did not know you lived in cali coop. Been to SF and Palo Alto couple of weeks ago. Awesome places.

San Francisco is like an adult DisneyLand! Been there hundreds of times. Try visiting Los Angeles, it's HUGE!

Probably will fly to Las Vegas in October. Before that Vice Convention in Paris (at the real Disneyland Paris ;-)

You should check out my thread about Las Vegas trip (Miami vice style) in the scrapbook section.

Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Hahaha:) Hands up COOP!!!:)Fantastic new Item...so cool, i feel happy for you and how you enjoy your new Crockett blazer!:thumbsup:

Hahaha:) Hands up COOP!!!:)Fantastic new Item...so cool' date=' i feel happy for you and how you enjoy your new Crockett blazer!:thumbsup:[/quote']Thanks Pal! :)I'm going out for steaks tonight, so THIS is what I'm wearing! :thumbsup:Eingefügtes Bild

Good work.You said this was in your 'Top 3' jackets. Out of interest' date=' what are the other two?[/quote']This is my number one top wanted jacket.Eingefügtes BildThis is my second most wanted jacket.Eingefügtes Bild

Sounds great COOP! I'm sure you'll look awesome. Enjoy your evening pal...;)

Thanks Christian! I'm going to get the biggest steak I can. I refuse to drink and drive, so I'll be only drinking coffee.

Nice find Coop! By the way, I posted my VW campervan pics while you were, shall we call it, "away". They're in the "Show Your Car" thread. Congrats again, and good luck finding the other two jackets on your list.

Nice find Coop! By the way' date=' I posted my VW campervan pics while you were, shall we call it, "away". They're in the "Show Your Car" thread. Congrats again, and good luck finding the other two jackets on your list.[/quote']Yeah, I'll check out your VW campervan.I'm still looking for those two jackets.....and ANY jacket Crockett, or others on the cast wore. :thumbsup:Thanks pahonu!

Cooper,like the new jacket very much :thumbsup:.This cat thinks you look very handsome ;).And hope you enjoy your steak dinner tonight

Cooper' date='like the new jacket very much :thumbsup:.This cat thinks you look very handsome ;).And hope you enjoy your steak dinner tonight[/quote']Thanks alleycat! I did enjoy my thick, juicy steak. It was kind of funny, because I really didn't care if I was wearing vice clothes, and I enjoyed how the server, and hostess kept peeking at the jacket! :DTonight, I WAS Sonny Crockett! Glad you like the jacket alleycat! :thumbsup:

Thanks alleycat! I did enjoy my thick' date=' juicy steak. It was kind of funny' date=' because I really didn't care if I was wearing vice clothes, and I enjoyed how the server, and hostess kept peeking at the jacket! :DTonight, I WAS Sonny Crockett! Glad you like the jacket alleycat! :thumbsup:[/quote']:eek::eek::eek:COOP! YES !You were Sonny Crockett ! And - :pyou are looking much better in that shirt and jacket as the *original* SC !:thumbsup:Believe me... have not thought I would have to say THAT one time. :cool:The kind of YOUR shirt fits much better in the combination as the original one withthe shiny concealed button band on the shirt.Viewing these pics I get an idea - MG ! (Okay, never will happen such a situation in Germany...:cry:)If I would sit in a restaurant and it would come in a man wearingTHESE clothes...my spoon would fall -PLOPP- in the soup. Clearly I would immediately realize where I have already seen this combination!!!So - once again : A GREAT ITEM IN YOUR COLLECTION !