FOUND! SEASON 3 JACKET!!

Brother in Arms

where I have already seen this combination!!!So - once again : A GREAT ITEM IN YOUR COLLECTION !

WOW!!!!How incredibly nice words bluepearl!Don's collarless shirt has satin on the button covering, and around the neck. Mine doesn't.I looked pretty fancy. I even wore the black espadrilles! These replies and comments are awesome!! :thumbsup::dance2:THIS IS THE BEST MIAMI VICE FANSITE EVER!!

It's such a stand out piece. Very distinctive. Yep' date=' the museum really needed this item.I'm trying to work 2 leads right now, but nothing is happening with either as of this writing.Glad you like it mate! I wonder how the BERNAY'S CAFE, or IZZY MORENO shirt would look with it? :)Thanks again aussiefan! :thumbsup:[/quote']Have to show pics with both the BERNAYS and IZZY shirts, for a comparison. I'm thinking IZZY. "done tastefully at prices joo can afford":DI just got my BERNAYS shirts today. Absolutely brilliant:thumbsup: With these shirts, the "true believers" will be easily recognised.:)

Those shirts are cool! I think we did real good with these. The maker of the shirts did a hellava great job. What fun! Glad you got your shirt! Even if nobody else notices where they came from...I know where they came from. That's all that matters. They are unique. I'm glad you decided to get them. So far, everyone who got these shirts seem to be pretty happy with them.

wow coop my friend' date=' the jacket is great, I'm glad to meet you.:thumbsup::D:eek::cool::clap:[/quote']Above, is the very first post on this jacket thread on page one.I'm still trying to figure out how you have the first post on this thread, almost a half an hour before I even posted anything about the jacket, and tou commented that you liked the jacket. I hadn't even posted it until almost 30 minutes later! :eek::D Check the times of posting.You have the first post on this thread. How is this possible my good friend? :)Can you see into the future? :)

THE SEASON 3 JACKET!!!!Since when you told me about it I was eagerly awaiting for this thread and now I can see the jacket.It's absolutely FAVOLOSA!!! :cool:You already know that you look great, do I have to say it again? ;)

oh no coop my best friend, i can not see in the future :),only our german server is error :thumbsdown:. that make me to craze.:o, it was not despite from me my best friend sorry;)

wow coop my friend' date=' the jacket is great, I'm glad to meet you.:thumbsup::D:eek::cool::clap:[/quote']
oh no coop my best friend' date=' i can not see in the future :),only our german server is error :thumbsdown:. that make me to craze.:o, it was not despite from me my best friend sorry;)[/quote']Oh, o.k.. I hoped you COULD see into the future, because I was going to ask you what MIAMI VICE item I was going to get next? :DSo the German server posted your post before mine due to different global times? O.k.Thanks for all your kind comments Brother in Arms! :thumbsup:

THE SEASON 3 JACKET!!!!Since when you told me about it I was eagerly awaiting for this thread and now I can see the jacket.It's absolutely FAVOLOSA!!! :cool:You already know that you look great' date=' do I have to say it again? ;)[/quote']GRAZIE!!Being you know fashion the way you do, I KNEW that you'd appreciate it! It looks great in the Museum. I wonder how many VICE items I own now?I hope it was worth the wait!This was made when clothes used to be fun, unlike today's clothes.Thanks again Pandina! :thumbsup::clap:

sweet!

DUUUUUUUUDE!!!!! I finally got this season 3 jacket. I think it's so unique. It's hard to not get noticed in it.Hey, if it's good enough for Sonny Crockett.....then it's good enough for me.GREAT to hear from you cageyJG!!! :clap:

O.K., check this out.Here's what the scene in CUBA LIBRE looked like in MIAMI VICE.Eingefügtes BildNOW, here's a behind the scenes shot of it, while they were practicing the shot without the jackets. In this shot, you can see their guns!Eingefügtes Bild

Here's a photo to show how roomy this jacket is, especially in the shoulder and sleeves!Eingefügtes Bild

Wow Coop! The jacket is beyond awesome! Once again, you scored a great piece of Miami Vice history! I bet you get a lot of compliments in person when you wear that jewel. Congratulations and thank you for sharing it with us. :D

Wow Coop! The jacket is beyond awesome! Once again' date=' you scored a great piece of Miami Vice history! I bet you get a lot of compliments in person when you wear that jewel. Congratulations and thank you for sharing it with us. :D[/quote']You know Scot, they just don't make 'em like that anymore! Nobody has commented on it in public yet....most are afraid to look at it, as it's unusual. They just look me dead in the eye. :DGlad you like it Scot!!

You're KILLING me Buddy :) ...Season 3 is my All time Favorite jacket style. I am still trying to find something similar to the "Ike Jacket" style Crockett wore in that season. He had one blue and one in grey. They had slits in the back around the lower waste area. and long lapels almost like a waiter's jacket. VERY COOL. Congrats (Again and Again :rolleyes: ) -Ronbo

Season 3 is my All time Favorite jacket style. I am still trying to find something similar to the "Ike Jacket" style Crockett wore in that season. He had one blue and one in grey. They had slits in the back around the lower waste area. and long lapels almost like a waiter's jacket. VERY COOL. Congrats (Again and Again :rolleyes: ) -Ronbo

Thanks Pal, I have a similar jacket to the one's you mention, but I don't have the exact same ones.........................yet. ;)

Gotta admit, it is one of my faves from the series...So what are your #2 and #1 most wanted collectables in the clothing department?

This is my number one top wanted jacket.Eingefügtes BildThis is my second most wanted jacket.Eingefügtes Bild
Gotta admit' date=' it is one of my faves from the series...So what are your #2 and #1 most wanted collectables in the clothing department?[/quote']Someone beat you to this question. :) Here it is again! If anyone has on a lead on these........let me know. ;)

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/steven-spielberg/STRIPEDJACKET10.jpgNOW, here's a behind the scenes shot of it, while they were practicing the shot without the jackets. In this shot, you can see their guns!Eingefügtes Bild

Yep! you are correct Sir! When one carries a shoulder holster, two clips, hand cuffs, and a fully loaded, full sized automatic weapon, you better have some room to spare! :thumbsup:

I thought you had the Shirt/Jacket at #1 on your list? But then again, many of the Crockett Jackets are similar...Mind if I ask how much you paid for Jacket #3?