Star Trek Trivia

timm525

That would be the new "Star Trek" movie that hasn't been released yet!

You don't say? LOL! I just like that line (notice how I put the characters name that speaks the line?).

• Administrators

"Ghosts...specters"

Spock in "Spectre of the Gun"and yes I did know that she was Majel Barret Roddenberry

• Administrators

No not "City on the Edge of Forever".The was another ep. that was 30's based.Think of Capone, tommy guns, rival gangs.

• Administrators

"BLAST REGULATIONS! Mr. Spock, I order you to assume command on my personal authority as Captain of the Enterprise."Name the ep.

• Administrators
"BLAST REGULATIONS! Mr. Spock' date=' I order you to assume command on my personal authority as Captain of the Enterprise."Name the ep.[/quote']Kirk to Spock, telling him to relieve Commodor Decker of his command of the Enterprise in "The Doomsday Machine"

• Administrators

"Captain Kirk, I consider your security measures a disgrace! In my opinion, you have taken this entire very important project far too lightly.""On the contrary, sir, I think of this project as very important... it is you I take lightly." {FYI, did you know that Scotty lost the middle finger on his right hand in WWII at Normandy. He was shot four times in the leg and once in the finger which blew it off. The bullet ten hit him in the chest, hitting a cigarette lighter which saved his life}

• Administrators
"Captain Kirk' date=' I consider your security measures a disgrace! In my opinion, you have taken this entire very important project far too lightly.""On the contrary, sir, I think of this project as very important... it is you I take lightly." {FYI, did you know that Scotty lost the middle finger on his right hand in WWII at Normandy. He was shot four times in the leg and once in the finger which blew it off. The bullet ten hit him in the chest, hitting a cigarette lighter which saved his life}[/quote']That would be the conversation between Capt. Kirk and Nilz Baris in "The Trouble With Tribbles"I had always suspected Scotty had a missing finger. It seemed more noticable in the movies. Then later on I had read what you just told me which confirmed my suspicions.

• Administrators

Yep!"In this galaxy there’s a mathematical probability of three million Earth-type planets. And in the universe, three million million galaxies like this. And in all that, and perhaps more...only one of each of us."Name the character and ep. please!

• Administrators
Kirk: "You're not going to admit that, for the first time in your life, you madea completely emotional decision based on desperation?"Spock: "No, sir."Kirk: "Mister Spock, you're a stubborn man!"Spock: "Yes, sir."Name the ep. please.