Star Trek Trivia

timm525

• Administrators

"We simply must accept the fact that Captain Kirk is no longer alive"Character and ep. please.{Did you know that although Captain Kirk's line of "Beam me up Scotty" is an often quoted Star Trek line, Kirk never actually said that line at any point during any of the episodes.}

• Administrators
Chekov: "The needle von't hurt, Chekov. Take off your shirt, Chekov. Roll over, Chekov. Breathe deeply, Chekov. Blood sample, Chekov. Marrow sample, Chekov. Skin sample, Chekov." If...if I live long enough... I'm going to run out of samples. Sulu: Oh, you'll live. Chekov: Ah, yes, but I von't enjoy it!Name the ep. please.

• Administrators
Chekov: "The needle von't hurt" data-date=" Chekov. Take off your shirt, Chekov. Roll over, Chekov. Breathe deeply, Chekov. Blood sample, Chekov. Marrow sample, Chekov. Skin sample, Chekov." If...if I live long enough... I">

Sulu: Oh, you'll live. Chekov: Ah, yes, but I von't enjoy it!Name the ep. please.

"The Deadly Years"

• Administrators
"We need no urging to hate humans' date=' OUT!"Character & ep[/quote']Kang. "Day of the Dove"

• Administrators

"I signed on this ship to practice medicine, not to have my atoms scattered back and forth across space by this gadget."Character and ep.

• Administrators

"McCoy: Pure speculation, just an educated guess: I'd say that man is alive, Jim!"Ep. please.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators
"McCoy: Pure speculation' date=' just an educated guess: I'd say that man is alive, Jim!"Ep. please.[/quote']This Side of Paradise

• Administrators

***: ***, where's your crew? ***: On the third planet. ***: There IS no third planet! ***: Don't you think I know that? There was, but not anymore! Th-they called me; they BEGGED me for help, four hundred of them! I couldn't... I-I couldn't... Name the ep. please!

Yep, me too. Trying to recall the other ships disabled ---thinking Lexington or Constellation in that ep. Does anyone remember Spock's intended in a famous ep?

• Administrators
Yep' date=' me too. Trying to recall the other ships disabled ---thinking Lexington or Constellation in that ep.[/quote']The Yorktown and the Potemkin were also in "The Ultimate Computer"