Star Trek Trivia

timm525

I've probably seen the "Star Trek" episodes even more times than Vice.

Me too but I don't have the DVDs (as I do with MV) so my memory on the eps is very much fading.

• Administrators

"Mr. Spock, the women on your planet are logical. That's the only planet in the galaxy that can make that claim." Name the ep. please.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Yes.Did you know/see the blooper with the parasites when they were first filming this? The parasites were on fishing poles and and crew members off camera were flying them around, well the first one that was supposed to hit Spock in the back ended up on his rear end! I was pretty comical to see. Especially when Spock died laughing.

• Administrators

"Die...die...kill you all!"Name the character and ep. please.

Hmm, I've got several episodes in mind but here goes. I'm thinking "Wolf In The Fold" when Jack the ripper invaded the Enterprise computer. I believe the quote would be his voice.

• Administrators
Hmm' date=' I've got several episodes in mind but here goes. I'm thinking "Wolf In The Fold" when Jack the ripper invaded the Enterprise computer. I believe the quote would be his voice.[/quote']Yep that is the one!:clap:

• Administrators

"The name of the game is called... Fizzbin. Each player gets 6 cards, except for the player on the dealer's right, who gets 7."Name the character and ep. please.

• Administrators

Kirk in "A Piece Of The Action" Strangely enough I like this episode even though it could be called the "Missing Hours" of Star Trek!

• Administrators
"Scotty' date=' you've just earned your pay for the week."Name the character and ep. please.[/quote']Kirk's reply to Scotty having 1 phaser bank on the Constellation recharged in "The Doomsday Machine"

• Administrators

"You belong in a circus...right next to the dog-faced boy!"Name the character, ep., and who is being referred to?