Edward James Olmos 1986 Golden Globes

mvnyc

Here is Edward James Olmos accepting the 1986 Golden Globe for Best Supporting Actor in a series:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5xhtIIkywU

Nice!:D

Regarding Edward James Olmos, it sometimes bothers me that (these days) it seems the only place that non-MV fans know him from is Battlestar Gallactica, which is fine, but he played a much more intense character as Leutenant Castillo, IMO...

Great that you posted this, so that other's, who already haven't, can see this one too.EJO deserved it, no doubt. DJ laughing in that clip is great. :DI think, that PMT should have won a Golden Globe too for Miami Vice, like DJ and EJO did.He would have deserved it. Definitely. :thumbsup::cool:

Great speech. But from EJO's comparison of Arthur Miller to Vice, it's clear once again that he had a lot of contempt for the show. In every interview I've read and seen, he always makes it seem like MV was beneath him as an actor.

I have this on tape. I thought he seemed humbled and grateful for winning and proud to be a part of Miami Vice.

I do remember him saying after Vice went off the air in 1989 "I liked that guy" talking about his character...