Sign in to follow this  
COOPER&BURNETT

FOUND! PILOT EPISODE JACKET/ SHIRT!

COOPER&BURNETT
FOUND! AT LONG LAST!! Here's Crockett's shirt / jacket he wore in the Pilot episode of MIAMI VICE! I started thinking I would never locate it (in the back of my mind, I knew I would someday).It's actually a shirt, but Crockett wore it like a jacket. This is one of the very few times Crockett ever did this. He was seen doing it again in GIVE A LITTLE, TAKE A LITTLE, at the end of the episode when he hugs Gina after she kills the Master Pimp, Ramirez. This BROTHERS KEEPER / Pilot episode shirt was only seen in this episode, and never appeared again in any other MIAMI VICE episodes. This is a rare one!This is one of the earliest known examples of clothing the chracter Sonny Crockett ever wore. Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildANOTHER VICEONLINE.COM EXCLUSIVE!

COOPER&BURNETT
This shirt has been a popular topic on both this website, and on .org. Members love it, and ask about it all the time. Well, here it is! Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

COOPER&BURNETT
Eingefügtes Bild

COOPER&BURNETT
As many guessed, it's a shirt. Here's the first time us MIAMI VICE fans can see what this shirt looks like up close, and it's details!Here's what the shirt looks like with the sleeves rolled down. We've never seen that before!Eingefügtes Bild

COOPER&BURNETT
Here's a shot of the buttons on the shirt with a hidden flap.Eingefügtes Bild

COOPER&BURNETT
Here's another hidden feature we didn't know about....This shirt has a hidden front chest pocket!Eingefügtes BildHere's a shot of the pocket flap.Eingefügtes Bild

COOPER&BURNETT
This is a shot of the sleeve.Eingefügtes Bild

COOPER&BURNETT
There is a sleeve cuff button. Crockett wore it with the sleeves rolled up, but this is what it looks like with it rolled down if your curious.Eingefügtes Bild

COOPER&BURNETT
This shirt is cut in a way that allows it to have PLENTY of room, so it's extremely comfortable! Eingefügtes Bild

COOPER&BURNETT
The shirt, on the shoulder, has a broad, grey stripe that gives it a great, sylish look! Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

COOPER&BURNETT
Here's a side shot of the shirt.Eingefügtes Bild

COOPER&BURNETT
A shot of the back of the shirt.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

COOPER&BURNETT
A shot from the other side.Eingefügtes Bild

Matt5

Nice!Is it Hugo Boss ?:D

COOPER&BURNETT
Eingefügtes BildThis shirt was worn during many of the classic scenes in MIAMI VICE, such as the very most famous scene in the series, the scene where Crockett and Tubbs are driving the Ferrari at night to the song of Phil Collins song, IN THE AIR TONIGHT.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Chloe

Woohoo!!! Now that's very very lovely!!! Thanks for the piccies : ) LOVE IT!!!

COOPER&BURNETT
Crockett wore it when Trini De Soto was killed, and when SCOTT WHEELER was arrested.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

COOPER&BURNETT
Crockett was wearing it when Calderone was arrested too.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

COOPER&BURNETT

Nice!Is it Hugo Boss ?:D

Well, it could be, ;) but I never mention who made these items.Glad you like it Matt5!

COOPER&BURNETT

Woohoo!!! Now that's very very lovely!!! Thanks for the piccies : ) LOVE IT!!!

Thanks Luv! I really wanted a pilot episode item for the collection!

hahaguy43

That's awesome!! One of my favorite pieces of apparel from the show.

COOPER&BURNETT
That's awesome!! One of my favorite pieces of apparel from the show.
Many members / fans over the years have thought that. Many guys who don't feel comfortable wearing a pastel jacket' date=' have mentioned they would be more than comfortable wearing this shirt in public for the Crockett look.[/size']Eingefügtes Bild

Lar
:clap::clap::clap: Pretty darn impressive Coop! :clap::clap::clap:

COOPER&BURNETT
Crockett wears it when he and Tubbs try to stop Calderone from leaving MIAMI in the seaplane.(Can't wait to wear this shirt while driving, and listening to JAN HAMMER's "CHASE"!)Eingefügtes BildHe even wore it when he said the famous line, "Hey Tubbs, you ever consider a career in Southern Law Enforcement?"Eingefügtes Bild

COOPER&BURNETT
THIS Famous scene was also seen when he was wearing the shirt!Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild