FOUND! PILOT EPISODE JACKET/ SHIRT!

COOPER&BURNETT

Extremely nice, great find. Congrats. I see you are not releasing the details though so others can share in your find and track down their own. I am guessing there are many others that would appreciate the info so they can buy their own and share in the fruits of your labor. Maybe if I say pretty please!

Coop....the headless viceman lol Too many enemies out there too' date=' pal? :)[/quote']Yep! The same bad guys that are out to get me, are the same ones that you mentioned are out to get you........you Wayfarer wearing vice-lover you! :):thumbsup:

So again I ask' date=' is it a copy or the genuine article worn by Don Johnson in the pilot episode?[/quote']I'll be honest mvnyc, I don't know for certain.

More clothes :D You look incredible :thumbsup:

Thanks DJAngel (the biggest DON JOHNSON fan on this, or any other planet!). It's fun to know that there are things like hidden button covers, and chest pockets with flap covers on this shirt. WE NEVER KNEW IT! I love sharing my collection with the members here.MIAMI VICE LIVES!

Yep! The same bad guys that are out to get me' date=' are the same ones that you mentioned are out to get you........you Wayfarer wearing vice-lover you! :):thumbsup:[/quote']Man i love that 902...i really like it :)

Man i love that 902...i really like it :)

Yeah, they look good, and fit well. It's befitting for a stylish man such as yourself Mr. Calderon. :thumbsup:

NO WAY!........What??? ...You found that shirt!I'm in awe right now. That is one awesome piece of clothing. Top ten in my list, number one shirt. Man,... Speechless. That's just awesome. Is it faded or how is the quality? Man. Man, I'd love to get a copy of that shirt. These days over shirts are all vertical stripes, while polos have the horizontal stripes. What's with that? They need to make shirts like this one again. Awesome colors, great style, worn loose, day or night. Miami Vice got it right with that shirt. Wow.Wow.

This is exactly why I come to this site. To see stuff like C&B's shirt after days like today. Let me explain...I left this morning to take my wife for her bi-weekly chemo treatment. Went to the hospital to get it done and there's a problem with the port where the nurses 'infuse' the chemo and a drug called avastin. All of them are ass kickers. So, we have to get her x-ray'd to see if the port is threatening her health. It looks like it's okay but we have to back again to have it checked. This means her next trip back to the hospital in two weeks will include four appointments in one day.And this is before the treatment even begins. So we're behind a couple hours by now and the treatment takes about four hours. I'm looking at driving her home during rush hour L.A. traffic and it's our first real heat wave of the summer. I mean, you can feel the traffic grinding on your teeth before you even leave the parking lot. Long story short, I got home after about a 10 hour day at the hospital. Gave my wife her meds and some food and she went to bed. I just put on the episode "Honor Among Thieves" and am mentally checking out...it's 'my' time. And of course, I go to this site, and here's C&B's shirt. The same one used in what I think is the best moment of television ever: the scene from the pilot where Crockett and Tubbs are driving to "In the Air Tonight."And for a moment, my problems don't exist. I am in Vice Land. Transported to not just where I want to be, but where I NEED to be.Alot to dump on you good people, but, to paraphrase Lt. Todo, this shirt of Crockett? Well, in English, it means everything.

NO WAY!........What??? ...You found that shirt!I'm in awe right now. That is one awesome piece of clothing. Top ten in my list' date=' number one shirt. Man,... Speechless. That's just awesome. Is it faded or how is the quality? Man. Man, I'd love to get a copy of that shirt. These days over shirts are all vertical stripes, while polos have the horizontal stripes. What's with that? They need to make shirts like this one again. Awesome colors, great style, worn loose, day or night. Miami Vice got it right with that shirt. Wow.Wow.[/quote']Condition? Like absolutely brand new! It's absolutely perfect! Not even a snag. Not faded, but in beautiful bright, brand new condition. It actually looks like it was made today! It is absolutely in my top ten list also. Yeah, I agree, they should make shirts like this again. Everything today is so ...boring. I'm absolutely THRILLED with this shirt!I knew you'd like it!!

This is exactly why I come to this site. To see stuff like C&B's shirt after days like today. Let me explain...I left this morning to take my wife for her bi-weekly chemo treatment. Went to the hospital to get it done and there's a problem with the port where the nurses 'infuse' the chemo and a drug called avastin. All of them are ass kickers. So' date=' we have to get her x-ray'd to see if the port is threatening her health. It looks like it's okay but we have to back again to have it checked. This means her next trip back to the hospital in two weeks will include four appointments in one day.And this is before the treatment even begins. So we're behind a couple hours by now and the treatment takes about four hours. I'm looking at driving her home during rush hour L.A. traffic and it's our first real heat wave of the summer. I mean, you can feel the traffic grinding on your teeth before you even leave the parking lot. Long story short, I got home after about a 10 hour day at the hospital. Gave my wife her meds and some food and she went to bed. I just put on the episode "Honor Among Thieves" and am mentally checking out...it's 'my' time. And of course, I go to this site, and here's C&B's shirt. The same one used in what I think is the best moment of television ever: the scene from the pilot where Crockett and Tubbs are driving to "In the Air Tonight."And for a moment, my problems don't exist. I am in Vice Land. Transported to not just where I want to be, but where I NEED to be.Alot to dump on you good people, but, to paraphrase Lt. Todo, this shirt of Crockett? Well, in English, it means everything.[/quote']Dude, ....I love you man! :thumbsup: It's members like YOU, CharlieGlide, that I do this. It's members like YOU that make me spend all this time writing, taking photos, collecting, spending a small fortune, posting, and sharing what I have.It's replys like this that make me sooo happy, and feel pride, and not like I'm wasting my time.It's members like YOU that make this all worth while.I love you man! :thumbsup::cry:Eingefügtes Bild

Wow! What a great find! Really great! :thumbsup: I absolutely love this shirt, it's one of my favourites too. Worn just in one episode, but so many epic scenes! Congratulations, Coop! And as always thank you for so many detailed photos :thumbsup:

These days over shirts are all vertical stripes' date=' while polos have the horizontal stripes. What's with that? They need to make shirts like this one again. Awesome colors, great style, worn loose, day or night.[/quote']Absolutely agree, it's shame that they don't make them now. I find strange they make polos and t-shirts with horizontal stripes, but no shirts. Me too was trying to find something like this in stores - zero result. Tried on eBay, there's a lot of vintage clothes there, but still no result or something with crappy colors. Maybe we should keep looking or wait some time for fashion going back :)

Wow! What a great find! Really great! :thumbsup: I absolutely love this shirt' date=' it's one of my favourites too. Worn just in one episode, but so many epic scenes! Congratulations, Coop! And as always thank you for so many detailed photos :thumbsup:[/quote']Yes, that's what I was thinking. The shirt was worn during many iconic scenes from MIAMI VICE, including the most famous scene (the In The Air Tonight Ferrari Daytona scene that everyone remembers). Like you said, it was worn in MIAMI VICE in only one episode, ..but what an episode it was!The shirt itself is a MIAMI VICE classic.

You announced the resurrection of this shirt on the same day DJ switched agencies. Coincidence?http://www.deadline.com/2012/08/caa-signs-don-johnson/

I just checked out your thread! I had no idea! :DI posted a message about this website, but I don't see it on there, so either they didn't take it, or there is a delay before it's posted.

PHEW! :eek:Discovering *the secret is solved* in my early morning-joining and ENJOYING :D:D this thread -preparing a big pot of coffee :prost: and ENJOYING (!!!!) it again - AND FALLING IN LOVE WITH IT :happy: !!!!!!!OH COOP !!!!C O N G R A T S !!!!This shirt you could get now... this shirt is to me like a trademark of MV! I think the most watched episode to me is Brothers Keepers.And that shirt is so FIXED in my mind like the opening credits of MV and the music of the opening credits itself.If I am doing my job (LOL, or my life ;)) and my mind needs a bit rest, my thoughts are quickly on their way to MV.and...THAT shirt is then surely included !!Like Crocketts' ThemeTHAT shirt is to me .....MV and espescially JSC !!!!! Coop, you can be really proud to get this shirt! :thumbsup::clap::balloon:THANK YOU SO MUCH for all the trouble you have made yourself to show us THESE DETAILED pics -to set withit the most fitting screenshots - and....YIHAA ! For the sudden idea to wear and show it also with the Bennay's Cafe T-Shirt!!! :dance2::funky::dance2:Love you're pointing to CharlieGlide for his GREAT and so damn true words about our forum and the quote :

And for a moment, my problems don't exist. I am in Vice Land. Transported to not just where I want to be, but where I NEED to be.

THAT is simply the truth!And I am happy we all have such an easy way to take again and again this short needed trip into VICE LAND!And you Coop....You are opening us the door to it !!! THANKS FOR THAT !!!Hmmmm....BTW....

Thanks DJAngel (the biggest DON JOHNSON fan on this, or any other planet!).

I am working on....to come our enviable DJAngel closer and closer.OH - I will miss forever all these personal meetings she could have with Mr. Johnson himself -LOL - but believe me....I DO MY VERY BEST !!!!! :):p :p

I just checked out your thread! I had no idea! :DI posted a message about this website' date=' but I don't see it on there, so either they didn't take it, or there is a delay before it's posted.[/quote']That site can get snobby when it comes to allowing links, so that may be the problem. I did notice that someone in the comments section wrote something like "Sonny Burnett lives."

That is SUPER find Coop,I'm very glad for you and that is such a good feeling to see the shirt from Pilot episode in such a closeup:thumbsup:as always Coop your are the greatest Vice collector in the world with your unique,rare and so AWESOME Vice items:clap: