FOUND! PILOT EPISODE JACKET/ SHIRT!

COOPER&BURNETT

Coop I have to say this pal but I love you man! :happy: you've got me looking around for more Vice stuff! I love you man' date=' your in inspiration, and I look up to you a lot with the clothing dude, I hope you continue being that inspiration, THANKS A BUNCH BRO!!!DETECTIVE_CROCKETT!!!!:radar:[/quote']HOLY COW!!!WHAT AN AWESOME REPLY!!!I'M SPEECHLESS! :eek:

Indeed, you've struck the vice jackpot, with this item!!! :glossy::glossy::glossy:What a FABULOUS shirt! :D :D:DI just love the colours, design, everything. :happy: Another good fit for you. :thumbsup:Excellent job on the still shots. :clap: The pilot episode - my absolute favourite. Surely this would be your most treasured item of vice clothing? If not,what is?UBER COOL.

not the thread for that)I too want a Daytona, but I don't need any more cars now. Four is enough for me at the moment, but I'll get one someday.Hope you get a new computer, and hope all goes well Kavinsky! :thumbsup:

thanks and yeah its just a shame california from what my parents had told me used to be a very nice place to live as they lived there in the 70's along with my father seeing the place a few times throught the 50's till then, had an uncle who lived in englewood apparently when it was a really nice place.I mean hell Jeff Cooper also thought about setting up gunsite there too at one point, plus all the cars, it would be car heaven in away but even then there gunning for that too from what I understand with the smog thing, even though public transport would probably help easy that considerabily if it ran past 6pmits just a crying shame really, a nice place to visit no doubt but to live there would be too much, ESPECAILLY given my hobbies.I just dont understand why its like that with either end of the country with an area near the water, are port cities and the states that build up around them and there comerce just cursed to have bad luck with there goverment or something?

Nice find for sure Coop!!!Next to the blue jacket with the verticle stripes this has to be my second favourite...maybe third??????? pice of clothing you have. I also liked the deep powder blue solid jacket. The colour is amazing!That shirt has coof features for sure! Love the way the front buttons are set up.Enjoy the fashions.................

not the thread for that)

Coop, I'm not trying to be a wiseass here but I've had alot of friends say things like this and I always ask them the same thing: "Be honest with youself, then what's keeping you here?" There are lot's of problems, every place has them, so there has to be something good keeping you around. I'm not an eternal optimist or anything, but there's lots of good as well as bad. The population here is the largest in the country and growing. Many states have lost population over the decades. It can't be a total shitbox. Your life looks pretty good. I'm not complaining about mine. On a positive note, prop 13 has kept our property taxes amongst the lowest in the nation. Alot of people overlook this. My mother-in-law lives in New Jersey and pays over 3x as much as we do on our place, and she bought it two years earlier and it's worth less! You've got to look at the positive too, Coop, or you'll get drug down, pal. Now you've got me using "pal". :DAnd congrats on the shirt/jacket. :thumbsup:

We have ads here in the UK on tv and in mags asking us to move to California!! If only.... In my dreams... Oh to escape England!

Hey Chloe, did you see my question for you in the Olympic thread?

Coop' date=' I'm not trying to be a wiseass here but I've had alot of friends say things like this and I always ask them the same thing: "Be honest with youself, then what's keeping you here?" There are lot's of problems, every place has them, so there has to be something good keeping you around. I'm not an eternal optimist or anything, but there's lots of good as well as bad. The population here is the largest in the country and growing. Many states have lost population over the decades. It can't be a total shitbox. Your life looks pretty good. I'm not complaining about mine. On a positive note, prop 13 has kept our property taxes amongst the lowest in the nation. Alot of people overlook this. My mother-in-law lives in New Jersey and pays over 3x as much as we do on our place, and she bought it two years earlier and it's worth less! You've got to look at the positive too, Coop, or you'll get drug down, pal. Now you've got me using "pal". :DAnd congrats on the shirt/jacket. :thumbsup:[/quote']Again, this is not the thread for this, so, I'll answer your question, ....but I'd like this to be the end of it.Things may be rosy for you and I, but we may be the top 1% who have it good here. Businesses are closing, and those that still are open, are leaving the state. We have 1,960,321 and counting unemployed. We have 4,063,240 and counting food stamp recipients. California's debt is $388,178,000,000 and counting. Revenue is $382,439,270,000, and spending is $422,119,971,630. The debt of each person living in California is $10,351.00 and climbing. Suggesting a friend from this site should move here is not something I would suggest, therefore, I won't.I'm looking at the bigger picture, and not how comfortable I personally am at the moment. Things are not great in California.Now ....let's talk about the cool shirt! That is what this thread is about.

FABULOUS shirt! :D :D:DI just love the colours, design, everything. :happy: Another good fit for you. :thumbsup:Excellent job on the still shots. :clap: The pilot episode - my absolute favourite. Surely this would be your most treasured item of vice clothing? If not,what is?UBER COOL.

GOOD QUESTION JUSCAT!Well, for years, the stripped jacket worn in the final scene in NO EXIT that I own had been my very favorite, but now, THIS is my favorite! I'm just in love with it!Because it was seen in the pilot episode, it makes it all the more cooler! It was worn during the most famous scene in MIAMI VICE, so that makes it MEGA COOL!

Nice find for sure Coop!!!Next to the blue jacket with the verticle stripes this has to be my second favourite...maybe third??????? pice of clothing you have. I also liked the deep powder blue solid jacket. The colour is amazing!That shirt has coof features for sure! Love the way the front buttons are set up.Enjoy the fashions.................

I knew when you saw this thead' date=' that you'd like this shirt Stinger!Yeah, it's hard to rank them in order of which ones to like. Can't wait to find my next new favorite! :thumbsup:[/size']

We have ads here in the UK on tv and in mags asking us to move to California!! If only.... In my dreams... Oh to escape England!

You'd look great wearing MIAMI VICE fashions in California!! Linen' date=' pastels, espadrilles, raybans, convertibles........[/size']

phew, that bad? still nonetheless I know a friend who may be keen on moving there because the taxes are less that conneccut so yeah Ill drop it but thanks for the heads up on the Situation therestill though oughta petition the people to start making these again, actually at I think the maceys at the local mall they had some sort of deal with the shirts where they were pastel colored, complete with an orange one like in no exit along with calling it the 1986 line or something.so maybe if we petition it we can get this kind of stuff back.

Wow...Can't imagine how you manage to find these great pieces of clothing! :clap:Meanwhile, I sadly have to retire another pair of linen pants due to worn-out-seat-syndrome :D

Sorry if you're upset Coop. I do understand this thread is not the right place for it, but I was only responding to your post. I was just trying to be a little positive. You seemed down. Again, sorry, but bringing something up on a thread, even if your just venting, and then expecting everyone else to drop it doesn't seem right to me. I'll drop it none the less.

Thanks for sharing this find Coop :cool: Very awesome. Anything that Crockett wore in the pilot episode is super special because of the most memorable scenes ever created & when I first watched the pilot episode of Miami Vice at the beginning of last year, I knew I was hooked for life!

Nice item as I recall a more modern up to date shirt in a similar stripped style was worn by Colin Farrell as Crockett in the MV 2006 remake at the shipyard shootout.:D

phew' date=' that bad? still nonetheless I know a friend who may be keen on moving there because the taxes are less that conneccut so yeah Ill drop it but thanks for the heads up on the Situation therestill though oughta petition the people to start making these again, actually at I think the maceys at the local mall they had some sort of deal with the shirts where they were pastel colored, complete with an orange one like in no exit along with calling it the 1986 line or something.so maybe if we petition it we can get this kind of stuff back.[/quote']Man, oh man do I wish 80's fashion would make a strong come back! I know the 60's "Mad Men" clothing was hot for a while. I bought all sorts of shirts from Macy's. Many were pastel colored. :thumbsup:

Can't imagine how you manage to find these great pieces of clothing! :clap:Meanwhile' date=' I sadly have to retire another pair of linen pants due to worn-out-seat-syndrome :D[/quote']But isn't it great that I CAN get them?!! :thumbsup:My good friend, I'm sorry for your linen pants loss. There will be others.I live in Linen pants and clothing, so I feel your loss, especially if you have a hard to find color or size.LONG LIVE LINEN!

Who's the designer ?
Nice!Is it Hugo Boss ?:D
Well' date=' it could be' date=' ;) but I never mention who made these items.Glad you like it![/quote'']Sorry.

Thanks for sharing this find Coop :cool: Very awesome. Anything that Crockett wore in the pilot episode is super special because of the most memorable scenes ever created & when I first watched the pilot episode of Miami Vice at the beginning of last year' date=' I knew I was hooked for life![/quote']I wish it wasn't so hot outside, otherwise, I'd wear it..........carefully. I'm more than happy to share what I can with everyone. Your all so cool! :thumbsup:

Nice item as I recall a more modern up to date shirt in a similar stripped style was worn by Colin Farrell as Crockett in the MV 2006 remake at the shipyard shootout.:D

Do you have any photos of that scene and shirt? :D

eh the 1960's fashion is so unicolored, kind of boring really I mean vice was pretty much the anti 1960's and 1970's fashion show.especially considering how popular Kojack, the Rockford files and barney miller were with there strong brown overtones, Which made Scarface and Vice look like they were from another planet.hell I wouldnt be the least bit surprised if Michale Manns moto was down with brown when they were first working on vice.also is it just me or does it look like the shirt seems more blue in the show?

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1o-NWNmQLM

maybe the film stock was kind of worn down overtime and thus the subtile purple color seemed more blue?

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1o-NWNmQLM maybe the film stock was kind of worn down overtime and thus the subtile purple color seemed more blue?

Perhaps it's just my lighting, which always seems to change the look of things. I don't have professional lighting, just house lighting.Perhaps if I take some photos outside in the harsh sunlight, it may appear different in color. Just so you know, there is no purple in the shirt, it's blue.

Just got back from vacation and - wow what did I see! A great new item for your collection COOP!What can I say what hasn't been said... It is one of my favourite Crockett clothing from the series, i love it. Thank you for sharing your treasues with your friends all over the planet!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: