FOUND! PILOT EPISODE JACKET/ SHIRT!

COOPER&BURNETT

House lights on in another room for effect. The rest I'll leave up to your artistic discretion. Curious to see what you come up with. I've got an image in my head though' date=' of the shirt tossed quickly over the top of a chair back, with white light from the left and neon light from the right. There's a glass dining table that the chair is pushed in under, and a gold watch and set of keys lying on it in the shadow of the chairback/shirt, but reflecting the neon on their gold/silver surfaces. Because the neon is a bluish, the dark area behind the shot is dark blue in color. Almost black because of the contrast.A little specific, but you asked :cool:[/quote']That's good. It was more specific. I'll try to do generally what you ask. It may not be perfect, and not exactly as you are picturing in your mind, but I'll try to get as close as I can. :thumbsup:

You can do it next year, or whenever you have the time. I still owe you a picture of a jacket I bought at Christmas. I wont hold you to it.

You can do it next year' date=' or whenever you have the time. I still owe you a picture of a jacket I bought at Christmas. I wont hold you to it.[/quote']I will do it.That's how I roll. :thumbsup:

I will do it.That's how I roll. :thumbsup:
Just posted this on the daytona thread and then it hit me' date=' this belongs here too:[img']http://www.miamiviceonline.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6674&stc=1&d=1345963299lol can you just imagine the look Don would give you if you used this to ask him for an autograph while wearing the shirt?hell there was already one guy who used the last shot of the daytona from Irish Eyes to ask him for an autograph on flickr actually:http://www.flickr.com/photos/mondial34/2188126244/great shot of the daytona there too, not sure when that black and white was taken period as its at a different angle from the filmed version like someone with a black and white camera was taking pictures next to the filming camera, along with the time period of the signatures.

http://www.miamiviceonline.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6674&stc=1&d=1345963299lol can you just imagine the look Don would give you if you used this to ask him for an autograph while wearing the shirt?hell there was already one guy who used the last shot of the daytona from Irish Eyes to ask him for an autograph on flickr actually:http://www.flickr.com/photos/mondial34/2188126244/great shot of the daytona there too, not sure when that black and white was taken period as its at a different angle from the filmed version like someone with a black and white camera was taking pictures next to the filming camera, along with the time period of the signatures.

Kavinsky, thank you so much for posting this photo here! I wanted that photo to post on this thread, but couldn't find it in the Glossary, so I never posted it.THANK YOU SO MUCH KAVINSKY!! :cheers:

Kavinsky' date=' thank you so much for posting this photo here! I wanted that photo to post on this thread, but couldn't find it in the Glossary, so I never posted it.THANK YOU SO MUCH KAVINSKY!! :cheers:[/quote']your welcome, its kind of funny I didnt find this in the glossary I found this while browsing probably in 06' when I first looked up the daytona and kept it ever since then.

your welcome' date=' its kind of funny I didnt find this in the glossary I found this while browsing probably in 06' when I first looked up the daytona and kept it ever since then.[/quote']Well, I'm very happy to have it here. I don't have screen capture, so I'm really happy that you put it here! :cheers:

That's a cool capture. Great angle and it captures the car beautifully, effortlessly. Oh, and the jacket/shirt looks pretty great too.

Wow, I'm speechless COOP. My favourite shirt and you own it. You make many of us so damn jealous. I'd give anything to own that shirt. STUNNING and it certainly looks great on you.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Wow' date=' I'm speechless COOP. My favourite shirt and you own it. You make many of us so damn jealous. I'd give anything to own that shirt. STUNNING and it certainly looks great on you.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:[/quote']Hey, thanks man! :cheers:I've wanted it for years. It's like a dream actually being able to walk over to my MIAMI VICE clothing rack, look at it, and actually wear it!It's really like a wonderful dream.My goal is not to make anyone jealous, but to share with other Vice fans things that normally couldn't be seen, and to show all the features, and it's nuances that we didn't know about.

[quote=Beach_Vice;258581">

You can do it next year' date=' or whenever you have the time. I still owe you a picture of a jacket I bought at Christmas. I wont hold you to it.[/quote']

I will do it.That's how I roll. :thumbsup:

Just so you know, I haven't forgotten, I've just been ridiculously busy. I haven't forgotten.

Just came back from vacation + business trip and what do I see? Coop that jacket is super-bella!!!When I read the thread title I thought it was the orangeish blazer, but this is A LOT better, more peculiar.It's shown in "In the air tonight" scene and that makes it even more precious!Bravo Coop! :clap:

Just came back from vacation + business trip and what do I see? Coop that jacket is super-bella!!!When I read the thread title I thought it was the orangeish blazer' date=' but this is A LOT better, more peculiar.It's shown in "In the air tonight" scene and that makes it even more precious!Bravo Coop! :clap:[/quote']GRAZIE PANDINA! GRAZIE!I knew you, with your excellent fashion sense would appreciate this shirt. It's rare, it's unique, and it's PURE MIAMI VICE!!I'm so pleased you like it!

• Administrators

Though the jacket don't fit my taste, it must be a wonderful feeling to own AND to wear it!Congratulations to the "Über-Collector"! :clap:

• 4 weeks later...
Wow man' date=' how do you do this!! Congratulations!:clap:Sorry I replied so late, but, you know, things to do. You must have a way in there....:cool:Your fan Omaha.[/quote']Your always so kind to me! Thank you.You'll be pleased with the rare Cast and Crew items (which most of us have never seen before) that I'll be posting soon.Stay Thirsty my friend.-COOP

• 4 months later...
Guest MetroVice

Shirt or Jacket? Who can tell . . .Funny this is actually just a shirt because it sure looked like a light jacket on-screen. I recently started watching the series over from scratch and I paid close attention to the scenes which DJ wore this ensemble but now that I *know* it's a shirt it takes on a whole different look to it.Funny how the mind works with stuff like this. All this time thinking it was another one of his cotton jackets when it was really just a shirt :cool:

Congrats to this shirt pal. You must have pursued every coming up trail with ruthless tenacity to find this item.The feature I am the most curious about is the label (including the manufacturer) and honestly I don't understand your fear about sharing it with us.Do you have fear someone else could find a second shirt? Do you think that would make yours less precious?

• 2 months later...

This shirt was 'in the air tonight.' Or at least on my mind tonight. Had to dig this thread up. Absolutely your pinnacle find from my point of view. Your outfit in the first pics are perfect. I hope you keep finding that rare stuff. I'm getting enjoyment out of just seeing the details of the stuff. Why? I don't really know, but I do. Probably the colors/patterns say something to me. I enjoy it like I enjoy the show these articles appear in. Any headway on the white shirt/jacket from the beginning of 'Score' or the white striped blazer from 'Heart of Darkness.' I'm just guessing, you are on the look-out for those two items.Anyway, awesome find. Must be said... And re-said.

This shirt was 'in the air tonight.' Or at least on my mind tonight. Had to dig this thread up. Absolutely your pinnacle find from my point of view. Your outfit in the first pics are perfect. I hope you keep finding that rare stuff. I'm getting enjoyment out of just seeing the details of the stuff. Why? I don't really know' date=' but I do. Probably the colors/patterns say something to me. I enjoy it like I enjoy the show these articles appear in. Any headway on the white shirt/jacket from the beginning of 'Score' or the white striped blazer from 'Heart of Darkness.' I'm just guessing, you are on the look-out for those two items.Anyway, awesome find. Must be said... And re-said.[/quote']I agree re-say as awesome find :thumbsup::shout::D

• 1 year later...