FOUND! PILOT EPISODE JACKET/ SHIRT!

COOPER&BURNETT

7 hours ago, pmconroy said:

I'd buy it for $30 knowing it's not the original just because it still looks nearly as great, but thanks for notifying us here. That's something I probably would have missed.

Same here on the $30 part. 

I’m familiar with the correct texture only because I have the same shirt with a different color/design:

IMG_4741.jpeg

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Dadrian said:

As a service to my friends here, I would like to announce that if any of you are considering bidding on this item, beware

It seems to be a copy to me. The stripes on the collar are the wrong direction, and the material doesn’t seem to be right on the close-ups. 

I don’t think the seller is knowingly scamming anyone. In a message exchange, they seem to believe it’s a genuine item the same as from the pilot. 

It’s a great copy, but it seems it’s going to fetch a genuine item price. :eek:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/335029585776?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=Aiu-DZCjSyC&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=pubP6yz6RwS&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

IMG_6784.jpeg

The stripes on the shoulders are ridiculous and the fabric looks like the type of polyester used on umbrellas. To me, this looks like something custom created by one of those Chinese online taylors, based on a photo sent to them by someone.  If it was cotton/linen, it would be awesome though.

• Like 2

On 8/1/2023 at 7:31 AM, Crockettt said:

@Dadrian

Rare picture of DJ and Patti D'Arbanville around the time of filming the pilot.
Apparently DJ really liked that shirt jacket. :D

dl.beatsnoop.com-1690827650.jpg

Great style - picture in California.

• Like 3