growing my hair Id like the "season 1/2"

Tonysmallz

new pics this was December i hope COOPER likes me out in a WHITE JACKET!!!!Eingefügtes BildJanEingefügtes Bildmost recent a few weeks ago you can actually see my hair growing down behind my ears its actually passes the bottom of my chin now so its gotten quite long i have trouble managing it for work where i have to be presentable so i slick it back... to keep it out the wayEingefügtes Bildi hope people dont mine me keeping a kinda hair diary on here lol... i want that DJ season 2 :D

Hey TonyS. Now your hair is starting to look like Crockett in Season 2, but as for it getting in the way, That's why I prefer Season 3.....it's a neat but cool :cool: Crockett! Keep refining your style.

• 1 month later...

usually had a dry look to his hair.That's my best advice, I'm not a hair dresser though.

Great advice - a taper look I also loved the spikier look to his hair in 1986 Season 3 when gel was probrably used or a thickening hairspray then blowed dried extensively and colored.:D:thumbsup:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Good look :thumbsup:

its a month longer now and im trying to keep it product free, if i have to use anything i use a little bit of clay, and if im going for a slick back 2006 MV grenande "my mommy and daddy know me" scene then i wet and lightly towel dry my hair and use blue dax wax and brush it through with a vent comb to give it the lines.... il post some more pics soonish...

Very cool! A complete different person compared to the "bald-times"...:thumbsup:

Yea my own family dont recognize me lolSent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk HD

Why did you ever shave your head? Looking more like season four length now on top.

Hey,I used to shave my head in what I like to call my "the unit" season 3 stint I used to worship that show,Im actually playing with a season 4 / 5 do now as I like the length, and im going away from layering the front, as crocketts season 1 and 2 has quite abit of layering all over, I have actually had a few posative comments from strangers, it got me thinking, where I work and live not many men have a lot of length.Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk HD

With My New Ray Ban 2140s Turtle shell colouring the closest you can get to dons, there are prescribed as i wear glasses all the time,Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Dude,lookin' cool!Wear the threads and its perfect:thumbsup:It is exactly like DJ's season 1 and 2 hair.I just grew my hair in season 5 legnth and it is a pain being outside skating in the hot weather:)If Don Johnson wore such long in Miami heat then we all can;)Keep it up man it is a great look!

Thanks guys its nearly a year since I started it taken ages, il keep it updatedSent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk HD

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Hey mate, great look! You definitely captured the vice style ;-)

I used to have very long hair in the 80s, halfway between season 2 and 4. My profile pic is from that era, and I had my hair even longer. Now I'm 53 and they look a bit different, a bit shorter and with some grey on, let's say more like Don's today's hair LOL ;-)

Post your profile picture here, because i only see Don Johnson from Season 4 in your avatar :)

Edited by Crockettt

• Administrators

I had season 4 hair, and just trimmed it to season 1 spec. :3 Then I shall let it grow again.