Hello, from Sydney

supratt

Hi everyone. I live in Sydney and was in my last few years of high school when MV was first on TV in the 80's (I was born in '68). I loved the show at the time but then kind of forgot about it for many years. Now that I work from home, I have been watching the repeats on one of the digital channels (7mate) - they are currently up to the middle of Season 3. They are showing two eps a day, back-to-back, at midday. It's amazing how well the show has held up over the years. I feel like a kid in a candy store because it's almost like seeing all these eps for the first time.Anyway, I have really enjoyed the many hours I have spent looking around the site, especially all the treasures in Coops' scrapbook! What a wonderful community I have stumbled across here! I look forward to becoming a contributor in the future.SupraTT

Two episodes a day is just what the doctor ordered. I watch it from a very small network here in the states called Centric. They generally air an episode per day, but they're all cut up to make room for advertising. I am holding onto my vow to not watching every minute of every Vice ever made so I have something to look forward to down the road (which would be, watch every minute of every episode of Vice ever).I've seen all the episodes, but am missing out on a couple from seasons 4 and 5.I too was in high school when Vice first started. I missed most of the last two seasons because I was too busy partying in colllege.Welcome to the greatest forum ever.

• 2 weeks later...