Episode 69: Contempt Of Court

C Glide

Great work again - thank you The "No Exit " end scene on the steps were filmed on the same set of steps or the South Side opposite Diana's cafe from the pilot ?:D
Thanks' date=' No exit was south side. COC was north steps.[/size']

I have just published this episode on my location site http://www.sffl.comcastbiz.netEingefügtes Bild

Fantastic stuff, C Glide...these location shots never cease to amaze yours truly. :thumbsup:And your site and location trivia are truly addictive. The amazing part of this for me is trying to see how you were able to suss out these locations as some of them, such as the stage in LMD which is now a bar, always leave me wondering how you were able to determine where these scenes were shot. A thought for you to consider.....perhaps adding a comment or 2 as to how you sussed some of the less obvious locations out...maybe in the location trivia thread or perhaps on your website. Just a thought. Anyway, great stuff as always. :clap:

Fantastic stuff' date=' C Glide...these location shots never cease to amaze yours truly. :thumbsup:And your site and location trivia are truly addictive. The amazing part of this for me is trying to see how you were able to suss out these locations as some of them, such as the stage in LMD which is now a bar, always leave me wondering how you were able to determine where these scenes were shot. A thought for you to consider.....perhaps adding a comment or 2 as to how you sussed some of the less obvious locations out...maybe in the location trivia thread or perhaps on your website. Just a thought. Anyway, great stuff as always. :clap:[/quote']Thank You!I like your idea but I have avoided doing so (for the most part) on the site for a few reasons. 1 is that I don't want to go too long. Maybe I am wrong but I figured most people want to know where it is and not how I got there. It would be a good thing if I were wrong because I know I get a kick out of solving these "puzzles" and if others are interested I would be happy to share.Another is that while I have some daily production reports for the most part I just study the episode and suss out where the things were filmed. Can't think of the right way to put this but I just did not want to give the impression that I was making the site about me and have it a; I found it this way, and here is a picture of me there and here is my opinion about this. All though sometimes I can't help myself and I do throw in an opinion.When I first started I felt I was good at finding places but with practice and experience I definitely got better. Now I have a much better knowledge of Miami and I am allot quicker at locating things. Having done this for a while now I definitely recognize things that I would not have a few years ago. The conference room is a good example of that. As I watched it this time it hit me right away that the distant background at the start of the scene had to be Key Biscayne. I recognized from several episodes of Burn Notice that it had to be on a short stretch in the Brickell area. Then as I watched and saw the building to the right I knew right away that in the Brickell area there was only one building that could be,, Greenberg Traurig, I opened google earth and went to work confirming this and further examining the scene. Two more buildings are seen and match up perfectly with 1001 and 1111 Brickell Bay Drive, right look and right places. Then watching the footage we see Crockett walk past the elevator showing the number 14. Next stop was the internet to check business real estate listings for the address to see if there were pictures that could further confirm the find and there were. YES! While watching The Prodigal Son last night to enjoy the conference room scene again I found another location that I could not find before. Now it seems so simple but this was just a case of how you look at something. As I watched this time, the establishing shot of Margaret's apartment. I realized the trees at the end of her street were likely Central Park and probably along the west side. There was also a park road leading into the park curving right which would be south. I opened google earth because if my assumption was correct about the park it would be an easy find. I was and it was an easy find, this time. impossible the last time I watched the ep. Generally as I complete a new episode or movie on my site I go back and review an earlier published one to update, add info and see if I recognize anything new. Maybe I will start adding some more of the how found but perhaps it would be better to do that here. Probably here.

I agree - fantastic work - with regards to the LMD bar shot at The Victor which is mentioned above - presumably the patrons were sat where C&T were sat in "Phil The Shill" - in what is now the lobby in front of the bar ?:D

I agree - fantastic work - with regards to the LMD bar shot at The Victor which is mentioned above - presumably the patrons were sat where C&T were sat in "Phil The Shill" - in what is now the lobby in front of the bar ?:D

I think maybe I just need a coffee but I am not sure I understand. The patrons were in front of the stage in what is the restaurant area now. The lobby is a separate room. If you come in the front and head to the back where the front desk is you can then turn right and continue on to the bar/restaurant room.

I think maybe I just need a coffee but I am not sure I understand. The patrons were in front of the stage in what is the restaurant area now. The lobby is a separate room. If you come in the front and head to the back where the front desk is you can then turn right and continue on to the bar/restaurant room.

Of course ! Its a circular bar so the tables / patrons would have been in the restaurant side. Is that the same place C&T were in "Phil the Shill " ( the restaurant part ) .:DOpposite the fron desk down the three/ four steps there is a reception area closed off by white drapes just before you go through to the restaurant area.- that looked like the area C&T were in Phil the Shill - if that makes sense :D

• 1 year later...

Front of 7837 Atlantic Way. :D  :fireworks:

Eingefügtes Bild

great pictures.  I love seeing people go to all the locations and sharing their experience and pictures. Nice! Be great to see more people do it.

• Like 1

great pictures.  I love seeing people go to all the locations and sharing their experience and pictures. Nice! Be great to see more people do it.

Thankyou Jeremy - that is such a compliment coming from you  :D

• 2 years later...

Enjoyed this episode last nite - the Season 4 premiere "Contempt of Court" . Good locations and a great Hammer score made this very enjoyable. 

Here is 7837 Atlantic Way from a 2013 trip to Miami  - which is the rear yard we saw a few times in the episode:D

117_zpsekp6ekzw.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Matt5 said:

wp0_wp7f5f588b.png

This first picture is listed as NW1st Ave/NW1st Street but what are the background buildings here?! 

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@25.7750569,-80.1957033,3a,75y,219.63h,79.25t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sLFCASgcoen7yxxVfiJe2XA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en

Not sure about this exact scene, but at that intersection a block of buildings was demolished and the street re-routed.  Look at historicaerials.com to compare then and now.

On 28/09/2016 at 3:05 PM, airtommy said:

Not sure about this exact scene, but at that intersection a block of buildings was demolished and the street re-routed.  Look at historicaerials.com to compare then and now.

Thankyou I will look :D

On September 28, 2016 at 8:15 AM, Matt5 said:

wp0_wp7f5f588b.png

Here is the same building.  Notice the identical jagged roofline.  Bonus points if anyone can guess the episode/scene.  :)

wp7be53a59_05.jpg

Edited by airtommy

1 hour ago, airtommy said:

Here is the same building.  Notice the identical jagged roofline.  Bonus points if anyone can guess the episode/scene.  :)

wp7be53a59_05.jpg

Interesting so this was shot further down the parking lot as to what we saw earlier in the episode and not dead opposite the courthouse.

And the great "Hit List"