• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Detective_Crockett

• grave_digga

• bluepearl

Missed it again man. Happy belated!!

Thanks nofretz!! (still look'in forward to the extended "MIAMI VICE STYLE HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONG" that I've been hoping for, for about four years ago.) Not this time either I figure.:cool::)

I know right??!! :)That's what the "again" part was about.
It's cool. Your busy.I just LOVE your covers!!If JAN won't give us the unreleased music' date=' ...thank God Dadrian [u']WILL! :clap:

Thank you DashN! We go back a few years, don't we?I started a birthday thread for you, but nobody saw it, because, at the time, there was a glitch in the system, and it wouldn't show up on the home page. http://www.miamiviceonline.com/showthread.php?16643-HAPPY-BIRTHDAY-DashNCan't wait to hear your music!

:fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:HAPPY BIRTHDAY COOP! :fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:Hope you had a fun-filled day! :dance2:P.S. Any yummy cake left overs or vicey treats? :cake:

No vicey treats this time. Actually, three of my close relatives didn't even remember my birthday, and never phoned, or even sent a card! ...I guess they didn't see my name listed amoung the birthday's on this site either! :D