HAPPY BIRTHDAY COOP!!!

Chloe

Happy belated birthday to my darling MV husband Mr C&B :happy:His birthday was Sunday & we were very remiss to over look it, deepest apologies to the forums biggest collector and all round MV hero..:clap:Much love from England...[ATTACH=CONFIG]6706[/ATTACH]

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Detective_Crockett

• grave_digga

• bluepearl

Happy Birthday to the best Vicer in the world!!!:balloon:I wish you even more Miami Vice experience a lots of great moments in your Vice life!have a great day pal!:dance:

Happy B'day man. And if you don't have a happy Birthday, I'm going to clear my desk of all my other birthday reminders and make your life one living birthday. Now we wouldn't want that would we?

Happy birthday, Coop!Thank you for being good man, who tries to help in any possible question here. I wish you the best! And of course, good luck in your searches of cool MV clothes! :D

Sorry I'm late for your Birthday, COOP .....didn't know til now. :(I hope it was a Miami Vice Spectacular Birthday with everything, Vice!Where do you put the party hat, since you have no head? :eek: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :balloon::cake::gift:

happy birthday coop my best friend all goods for you :):cake::gift::flowers::cheers:. here is my present for you [ATTACH=CONFIG]6718[/ATTACH].one delectability of sachsen -anhalt;):cool::cheers:To your health! my friend

post-10077-13892964820742_thumb.jpg