• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Detective_Crockett

• grave_digga

• bluepearl

Thanks everyone!Well, my birthday wasn't the best on Sept. 9th. I had to work on my Birthday, (as I usually do), and the day was extremely rough at work. Too much work for one man. I worked two hours over on my own time (12 hours total donated time with no pay over the course of 2 weeks). Paperwork I just couldn't finish, and just wanted to go home and sleep as I had to get up super early again for work the next day. My mother and aunt called, and insisted on taking me out to dinner. I politely tried to explain that I was exhausted, and just needed to head home to go straight to bed. We'd have to do this another day. She wouldn't have it. I needed to pick a place to eat, however, my aunt would not be able to eat late, and the food had to be vitually salt free, AND it had to not be loud (on a sunday night when people eat out, and it's the first day of football games this season)!!She had called me the night before, the day of at work, and when I got home. Nothing I said would convince her to just let me go to bed. Eventually, my aunt stayed home, and I picked my mother up, and we ate dinner, then I drove her home, then back to my place. I was not happy, I was exhausted, frustrated, irrateable. Not sure why it HAD to be that day that we went out, when we could have chosen a different day when I'd be back to my normal self, and not be tired and cranky.I made it home late, and quickly turned on the computer before heading up stairs to bed, to see if I had any birthday wishes from my friends here.Nothing.The section that lists "today's birthdays" didn't have my name listed on my birthday as it usually does! I was, and am a bit confused why my name wasn't listed. I checked my profile, and my birthday is listed. What happened?Are all English community members not having their birthday's listed by some mistake? I still don't know.Chloe PM'ed me, and wished me a nice birthday, and I in return told her my birthday didn't get listed for some reason. I was pretty humbled.I've been a bit embarrased to let the mods know, as it may not sound too good coming from me. However, if the system has a glitch in it, and others may not have the fun of having their birthdays listed, then it may be best to have a mod look into this, as it may not be just me this happens to.Chloe took it upon herself to post my birthday after she found out what happened (Thanks Luv!).Today is a MUCH better day, as I'm finally done with my two weeks of hell at work, and I can now concentrate on MIAMI VICE, this site, and you, the members!Sorry for the bummer of a rant, but things are cool now.If you don't know it already, I Love you all!Your Friend,-COOP

well happy belated birthday I guess lol, sorry about that but still though speaking from experience with those kind of situations it is a good idea to wait a day or two to celebrate, its no fun to celebrate if your not up to it after all.

well happy belated birthday I guess lol' date=' sorry about that but still though speaking from experience with those kind of situations it is a good idea to wait a day or two to celebrate, its no fun to celebrate if your not up to it after all.[/quote']I know!!THAT'S what I was trying to explain to my mother and aunt. I was in no rush to go out to dinner, I go out to dinner all the time. Let's do it when it works out. But NOOOOOOOOO, it HAD to be that evening. She couldn't have enjoyed my company. I was grumpy, and falling asleep! When will moms learn?Thanks for the birthday wishes Kavinsky! Things are all cool now! :):thumbsup:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY VICE INSPIRIATION! :gift:[ATTACH=CONFIG]6720[/ATTACH] ​MY PAL!

Thanks Detective_Crockett! That's very nice of you!Eingefügtes Bild

6706[/ATTACH]

Thank you Luv! I wasn't sure I was I was going to get a birthday thread this year. Thanks to you, I did!Too bad for the distance across the pond, otherwise, I'd give you a big hug!Thank you Chloe!!

Yeah we're celebrating my birthday also 2 weeks after the real date to get all people together. btw. my birthday was also not listed if this makes it better for you. ;)

Yeah we're celebrating my brithday also 2 weeks after the real date to get all people together. btw. my birthday was also not listed if this makes it better for you. ;)
Thank you for the birthday wishes!However' date=' if your birthday was not listed, and your birthday is listed in your profile, then there is definately a problem with the system. Some birthdays are listed, others are not.[/size']

Happy belated birthday Coop. Hope you had a great one

gypsy' date=' with friends like you....it's getting better by the moment! [/size']:thumbsup::thumbsup:

The name's Burnett.That's H-A-double P-Y Birthday.Followed by two gun shots. (Name the episode).

That would be MIRROR IMAGE bro!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::clap:Thanks CharlieGlide!!

Yeah we're celebrating my brithday also 2 weeks after the real date to get all people together. btw. my birthday was also not listed if this makes it better for you. ;)
Thank you for the birthday wishes!However' date=' if your birthday was not listed' date=' and your birthday is listed in your profile, then there is definately a problem with the system. Some birthdays are listed, others are not.[/quote']I know... I'm developing to a permanent whiners :rolleyes:and this is certainly not the right place for it, but:I CAN'T FIND IN ANY PROFILE below the rider *ABOUT ME* the birthdays dates of the profile owner.This occurs since the changes have taken place in the profiles and we have now to live witha kind of FB there :rolleyes:.I am sorry...you Coop have had to wait for YOUR birthday thread :o (THANKS TO CHLOE !!!!! :thumbsup::clap:)and I am also very sorry I haven't get known the birthday date of you - grave_digga!I would have LOVED to congrats you! You are a great member of our community !!!!!!I have not had the chance to get knowing your special date. :confused:Tell it to me - if you want via PM and....LET YOURSELF BE SURPRISED !!!!!!! :balloon::fireworks:To still use this thread for which is thought and made.... :pOH COOP !It calms me definitely to read your *FLOP* in trying to RETUNE a MOM and an AUNT if they have something in their mind what they wanted to have in any case !!!! :) :) :)I know exactly HOW that feels :D !!!!Happy to read now your water is flowing again in easier ways !!!!BTW... Thanks for taking care about my elder eyes in the last times with your postings - I LUV THE BIG SIZE LETTERS !!!!!!! :cheers:

I CAN'T FIND IN ANY PROFILE below the rider *ABOUT ME* the birthdays dates of the profile owner.This occurs since the changes have taken place in the profiles and we have now to live witha kind of FB there :rolleyes:.I am sorry...you Coop have had to wait for YOUR birthday thread :o (THANKS TO CHLOE !!!!! :thumbsup::clap:)and I am also very sorry I haven't get known the birthday date of you - grave_digga!I would have LOVED to congrats you! You are a great member of our community !!!!!!I have not had the chance to get knowing your special date. :confused:Tell it to me - if you want via PM and....LET YOURSELF BE SURPRISED !!!!!!! :balloon::fireworks:To still use this thread for which is thought and made.... :pOH COOP !It calms me definitely to read your *FLOP* in trying to RETUNE a MOM and an AUNT if they have something in their mind what they wanted to have in any case !!!! :) :) :)I know exactly HOW that feels :D !!!!Happy to read now your water is flowing again in easier ways !!!!BTW... Thanks for taking care about my elder eyes in the last times with your postings - I LUV THE BIG SIZE LETTERS !!!!!!! :cheers:

bluepearl, you know how I feel about you my friend, ...your the best!Don't worry about the not listing of birthdays, I've reported the problem in the support section. I'm sure they will look into it when they can. They can figure anything out! :thumbsup:My days after my birthday are just getting better, and better, and better!Thanks for your wishes. I very much appreciate you!-COOP

bluepearl my birthday is viewable under the "about me" section of my profile. Should be readable for everyone. It's not bad that you missed it because you didn't even know. But well, it repeats every year so... ;)

bluepearl my birthday is viewable under the "about me" section of my profile. Should be readable for everyone. It's not bad that you missed it because you didn't even know. But well' date=' it repeats every year so... ;)[/quote']So... I am blonde... :rolleyes: and I have used until now THREE different glasses :cool::cool::cool: -I HAVE NO CHANCE!!There is no birthday date or yours for me to discover.Please... go to my profile - did you find there a birthday date?I also have posted it - HA ! But also my own date I don't find there.

Coop your wife is in England? how often do you see her man? but she sounds like a very nice lady :happy:

Yep! Chloe is totally hot! :happy: It's a hellava distance, I know, but it's just the way things have worked out. I see her every few weeks. Chloe is a great wife!

Happy belated birthday' date=' Coop! I hope you had a great one with a big party, a delicious barbecue, and many friends who had joined you.[/quote']Hi Christine!! My friends are right here on this site!My birthday dinner was a thick crust combination Pizza (my favorite food!)Two days later, I was taken out for a steak dinner!