• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Detective_Crockett

• grave_digga

• bluepearl

Hope it was a Really Happy Birthday' date=' Coop :gift:[/quote']I'm happy right now. With such good friends here, it couldn't possibly go wrong! :thumbsup:

Happy Birthday Wayfarerman! :) So....there´s a party at the MV Museum heh? :)Congratulations' date=' pal!Mr. C.[/quote']The Miami Vice Museum just got a tad bit bigger, as I scored a few more rare, vintage items which I'll post when I can.Thanks for the birthday wishes Mr. Calderone! I appreciate it.

I could see your's. Click on my Avatar and then on "about me"' date=' that's in the middle of the page.[/quote']:o:o:o:o...I do not....We will talk more about in a PM!

• Administrators

A very happy [and very belated] birthday, Mr. Übercollector!I'm very late to send you good wishes. That's why I created a very special and very private "Elvis slug" for you.[ATTACH=CONFIG]6744[/ATTACH]I wish you health and many more opportunities to "collect" MV items!

post-92-13892964831908_thumb.gif

6744[/ATTACH]I wish you health and many more opportunities to "collect" MV items!

"Elivis slug!" ...Brilliant!! :DThanks for your well wishes Ell.a! (wish you were around more) :thumbsup:

Hope you had a great Birthday C&B.Better late than never- right?Jim

Always better late than never miamijimf! Thanks so much for the birthday wishes. I'm feel'in the love pal!!!! :thumbsup:

Happy belated birthday' date=' Coop![/quote']Doesn't matter to me if it's belated, or on the day. The fact that my friends here recognize me, and my birthday makes me very, very happy! Thanks duuuuude! :thumbsup:

Not only I forgot to wish you happy birthday in the PM' date=' I also forgot to do it here!*blushes in embarrassment*BUON COMPLEANNO COOP! :happy:
GRAZIE my dear friend, Grazie!! Luv ya lots!!!!

Hope you had a great bday C&B:D

It's been a week long birthday pal, and it's getting better by the minute pal!Thanks so much Matt5!

So you made it another year you raskel!Hope you have a great day and have many more ahead.........

All I wanted for my birthday was a boat like yours! Didn't happen. Oh Well,....I can dream can't I?Thanks Stinger!!

Happy Birthday to the best Vicer in the world!!!:balloon:I wish you even more Miami Vice experience a lots of great moments in your Vice life!have a great day pal!:dance:

Your a very nice guy Victor. Thank you! :thumbsup:

Happy B'day man. And if you don't have a happy Birthday' date=' I'm going to clear my desk of all my other birthday reminders and make your life one living birthday. Now we wouldn't want that would we?[/quote']Now THAT is absolutely a MIAMI VICE birthday wish!! Thank you Beach Vice! :clap:

Happy Birthday Cooper&Burnett :cake::gift::cheers::balloon:

Why thank you Gecko! I enjoyed starting yours (well, you have two birthday threads, so I guess your twice as cool.)

Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

SENSATIONAL!!!! :clap::clap::clap:Now THAT is one AWESOME birthday wish!! Thank you so much alleycat! Must have taken you some time to do this. I want you to know that I really, REALLY appreciate the effort! It's hard to take my eyes off the above artwork! Thanks sooooo much!

Belated Happy Birthday Coop x

Morgana, you KNOW that I "love you long time!"Glad to know the squirrels have left us alone......for now.