Character picture trivia.

C Glide

I will make it easy. The guy on the right not the left unless you wanna answer that too.

Ned Eisenberg is on the right, he played Federico Librizzi in "Lombard" and "World of Trouble", Sal Castelli in "The Lost Madonna" and Charlie Glide in "Yankee Dollar."

• Administrators

Blood and Roses?

Correct!

Reminder. The first question has never been answered.

Which one would that be?

Just an idea I had and thought it might be interesting. After having the idea I looked here and did not see anything exactly like it so I figured I would give it a shot and see what you thought. Kind of like the thread where you guess the character from the actors name or initials but with a twist. I will start it with an example and if people like it someone can take over and run with it or maybe a group efort. Post a picture of someone that was in Vice but take the picture from their role in another film ot television show they were in or from real life and ask which episode they were in as what character. As a variation you could post a picture of them closer to how they apear today and see if anyone recognizes them as they appeared back then. That would probably work better with the better known people. My first example is probably tougher than most would be but that's how I am I guess. Name the episode and scene where you see:[IMG">

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTU4OTE3OTg3MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMzU4Mzcz._V1._SX214_CR0' date='0,214,314_.jpg[/img']

Question 1

• Administrators

That's the dude that played Tico in the Jai alai episode (the title of which escapes me right now)...

Correct! The actor is Fernando Allende