Larry and Stan - New Cover by Dadrian Wilson

KaeptnCaipi

Here are a few suspects IN NO ORDER:Phil drives Sarah to the marinaCue from free verse teaserFrench twist redo (would be exponentially better than old one)If I could possibly figure out a way to do Viking bikers opening creditsOpening credits from Yankee Dollar (would be easy and would complete that episode)Rock cue from flight sequence on one way ticketThese are the first to come to mind. I'm not trying to leave anyone out. I have limitations due to equipment and time availability.

Here are a few suspects IN NO ORDER:Phil drives Sarah to the marinaCue from free verse teaserFrench twist redo (would be exponentially better than old one)If I could possibly figure out a way to do Viking bikers opening creditsOpening credits from Yankee Dollar (would be easy and would complete that episode)Rock cue from flight sequence on one way ticketThese are the first to come to mind. I'm not trying to leave anyone out. I have limitations due to equipment and time availability.

Oh yes some great choices - love the French Twist redo :thumbsup::D

A great one to do would be the tune from Mirror Image / Lend me an Ear. It sounds like a soft piano. I know its played during the teaser of Lend Me an Ear when the boat crashes onto the road. It also plays during the episode periodically. (when Dykstra shoots his gf at the pool). Also it plays during Mirror Image when Sonny talks to Miguel at the pool and when he and Polly talk outside. The whole Mirror Image sound would be great. Is that a possible tune?

Finally got down to business and focused on this cover. Great work! Can't wait to play it in the car while driving around town.

• 3 weeks later...
Is it Memorymoog' date=' right?[/quote']i've always thought so, but i bet the jupe could do it just as well.i read all these posts and suggestions. thanks to you all for your comments.

• 3 weeks later...