Sign in to follow this  
KaeptnCaipi

Larry and Stan - New Cover by Dadrian Wilson

KaeptnCaipi

Hi,please check out Dadrian's latest Jan Hammer cover "Larry and Stan".It's available in our download database.Thanks Dadrian, as always great work! :thumbsup:

Dadrian

You're very welcome Caipi! And many thanks to you for making this available to everyone.

Stinger390X

Great tune!Makes you want to shuffle your feet.

miamijimf

Thanks Dadrian, very cheerful tune. :thumbsup:

Ferrariman

Fantastic tune D! When you hear it you can't help but think of Larry & Stan and all their crazy antics! Awesome!

COOPER&BURNETT

I closed my eyes, and could just picture JAN HAMMER pitch bending those keys!Two copies should be burned to a CD, autographed by Dadrian, and given to JOHN DIEHL, and MICHAEL TALBOTT at the FRENCH TWIST reunion II convention as a gift courtesy of MIAMIVICEONLINE.COM.WONDERFUL COVER DADRIAN! I wish it were longer,...but I'll just put it on a loop for hours!!WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL JOB! Well worth the wait!-COOP

Matt5
Hi' date='please check out Dadrian's latest Jan Hammer cover "Larry and Stan".It's available in our download database.Thanks Dadrian, as always great work! :thumbsup:[/quote']Fantastic !:D

Christian
Beautiful cover Dardrian - It really made my day!Thanks so much.:clap::clap::clap:And by the way: Happy belated birthday COOP!!!:thumbsup:

Crockettt

Which episodes did it appear in ?"Made for Each Other" any others ?:D

It can also be heard in Down For The Count (Part 1).

Tony D.

Thanks, Dadrian........it actually sounds like a musical portrait of Stan & Lar! :radio::thumbsup:

Dadrian

thanks for all your wonderful comments. seems many of you are getting visuals with this one. thats really great!! maybe someone will make a good video on youtube with this one. i was recently taken back by how many great videos had been made with my covers. looking forward to this one haha

Ferrariman

I was recently taken back by how many great videos had been made with my covers. looking forward to this one haha

You would be amazed at how many times there is a tune featured on youtube credited to Jan Hammer, when in fact, it's actually one of your covers! And I know this for sure because it will be a tune that Jan never released! Now that is the ultimate compliment! :thumbsup:

mixomatos

once more a great tunemany thx dadrian !!maybe your next cover could be the "streetwise theme" :)

Dadrian
Great work ! :D
Thanks Matt. Always good to know these tunes end up in actual Miami air!
You would be amazed at how many times there is a tune featured on youtube credited to Jan Hammer' date=' when in fact' date=' it's actually one of your covers! And I know this for sure because it will be a tune that Jan never released! Now that is the ultimate compliment! :thumbsup:[/quote'']Now that I did not know. Super cool! Maybe I'll get another phone call :)
once more a great tunemany thx dadrian !!maybe your next cover could be the "streetwise theme" :)
Thanks!Would love to do that one. Unfortunately that fantastic 12 string guitar sample was a custom sample that was made for Jan. I have never seen it available anywhere but I'm always looking...

mixomatos

well ... we all have other ideas for a new cover ;)do you already plan something ?

Matt5

It can also be heard in Down For The Count (Part 1).

Thankyou:thumbsup::D

Matt5

Thanks Matt. Always good to know these tunes end up in actual Miami air!Now that I did not know. Super cool! Maybe I'll get another phone call :)Thanks!Would love to do that one. Unfortunately that fantastic 12 string guitar sample was a custom sample that was made for Jan. I have never seen it available anywhere but I'm always looking...

What's next The New York Theme ( Margaret / Sonny slow love version ) this was also featured in "The Fix " when Sonny talked the judge ??:D

COOPER&BURNETT

What's next The New York Theme ( Margaret / Sonny slow love version ) this was also featured in "The Fix " when Sonny talked the judge ??:D

That has my vote. :thumbsup:

Ferrariman

I would love to hear a cover of the music from the chase scene at the end of "One Way Ticket" Rick Leon did a cover of it a while back but....

COOPER&BURNETT

I would love to hear a cover of the music from the chase scene at the end of "One Way Ticket" Rick Leon did a cover of it a while back but....

That would be cool too. My list would go on, and on, and on.........

Dadrian
My list would go on' date=' and on, and on.........[/quote']Likewise