A date

Mystery Lady

Imagine this : you won a date with Don!!! Where will you go? what are you going to ask him?? Describe you`re perfect evening with Don.Greetz,Mystery Lady

Mystery Lady, I'm glad you've jumped here to .ws, because I've seen some of your stuff on .org and wanted to comment (but I don't talk much there anymore). DJ seems to really ... let's say ... trip your trigger. Exactly what's going on at the Casa de Mystery when the Long, Hot Summer is playing? Why do I have the Divinyls in my head all of a sudden?

Why do I have the Divinyls in my head all of a sudden?

I've heard that little white pills help with that.Think of them as little white snowflakes bringing peace to obses ... , errr I mean troubled minds.

hey shill you did not gatecrashed this thread hahaha everybody may respond to this thread loland viceman thank you for the welcome,~~DJ seems to really ... let's say ... trip your trigger~~ omg?? i posted this on org.to ,and i wanted to post this thread here also,first i wanted to say he is a really handsome man and a great actor,but trip my trigger? come on hahahha no,if i had won a date with don,i just wanted a good conversation.and maybe more hahahha no just kidding!!Greetz Mystery Lady