Hello

Mickusmaximus

Hi Folks, Im Mick from the U.K., Been a Miami Vice fan Since I was at High school and that has only got stronger over the years.Ive had a look around this site/forum and you guys should be proud of yourselves for keeping Miami Vice alive, nice to finally have somewhere to come and chat about my Favorite show. I hope to be able to contribute and learn more about Miami Vice.I have a lot to read :eek:Thanks, Mick

• Administrators

Hey Mick! Welcome to the site and thanks for the compliments! If you love Vice (and we all do!) you've come to the right place. If you need anything just give me a shout!FerrarimanYour username sounds familiar, were you a member at mv.org?

Thanks Ferrariman and thanks for the e-mail, much appreciated ;)Yes I did register with .org a while back now, actually found this site recently via youtube.....I was looking at some of Dadrians Music and saw a link to hereIve been reading a few posts on here and everyone seems real friendly, you guys know your stuff where Vice is concerned!!Its great to see nearly 30years later and fans of such a great show have this level of commitment and dedication. Miami Vice will always have a special place in my heart....for me it filled a gap in my life whilst I was experiencing family issues, a way of escaping and forgetting the daily troubles at the time. The music played a special part for me personally, Jan hammer helped me through some 'Tough' times as he did with Sonny & Rico :cool:

WELCOME!Want to see Don Johnson's blazers he wore in MIAMI VICE, and VICE photoshoots? I own several! How about rare MIAMI VICE cast and crew items? How about photos from scenes in MIAMI VICE that were cut from the show??Would you like to see props from the show?The actual script to the pilot episode? And....much, MUCH more?Then visit my Personal, Private collection of items in the COOPER&BURNETT SCRAPBOOK SECTION!Click here to view all the incredible threads!http://www.miamiviceonline.com/forum...Vice-ScrapbookWelcome to MIAMI VICE HEAVEN!!-COOP

• Administrators
Yes I did register with .org a while back now' date=' actually found this site recently via youtube.....I was looking at some of Dadrians Music and saw a link to hereIve been reading a few posts on here and everyone seems real friendly, you guys know your stuff where Vice is concerned!![/quote']I guess you missed the big war between the sites a few years back (consider yourself lucky!) Long story short, .org got new owners and it didn't quite work out so everyone moved over here. You are right on the money when you say everyone here is friendly and knowledgeable. Just about every expert on "Miami Vice" that I know is a member here. Add to that, "zero drama" and you've found paradise!

Welcome, Mick.It's a great site and you can be here for hours poking around. Two of my favorite things about the '80s: Miami Vice, and the music of the Style Council, whose keyboard player is named Mick.See, it all comes back to you. Good to have your here.

Thanks for the warm welcomes Guys, its much appreciatedIm glad I missed the problems with the other site, shame when it happens because it spoils it for folks....but Im here now and thats all that counts ;)Will check out COOPER&BURNETT's link, looks like hes got a nice collection goin on there!!CharlieGlide: Im a big fan of all things 80's, Cars, Music, Clothes and most of all Vice!!