Amazing!!

Mickusmaximus

Just wanted to say how Amazing your covers are Dadrian :clap:Its pretty hard to tell the difference between you & Jan sometimes, amazing stuff mate...I hope Jan has heard your work, It would be great for the pair of you to get together and do a Vice album, I would definately Buy it!!!!I love All your covers but would like to see 'Home Invaders' Music (Where theyre 'tailing' the bad guys and loose them) Thats one of my favorite pieces by Jan and I hoped it would be included in 'The Complete Collection' But sadly not..Please continue to do what you do, your work is truly amazing and from a life long Vice fan, a big thanks for all your hard work :cool:

• 1 month later...

wow thanks so much!!sorry for my late reply. i will get back to the covers as soon as possible and consider all suggestions in doing so.thanks again!!

• 1 month later...

wow thanks so much!!sorry for my late reply. i will get back to the covers as soon as possible and consider all suggestions in doing so.thanks again!!

Yes great work as always :D