Miami Vice the Movie...

Mickusmaximus

Ok Im new to the site so dont shoot me for 'Old thread' revivals!!This was not Miami Vice IMO, it was nothing like the original........same as Dukes movie, rubbish!They should leave well alone, they had a chance in the mid 90's to do a MV Film and DJ & PMT wanted to do it apparently, also Phil collins was interested in a part I read some years ago.......That would have been better....Also No Jan Hammer.......its like a gun without Bullets!!!If they did a film now with the original cast/Setup It would be a Hit!!.....but thats just me dreaming........

• 1 year later...

In my opinion it was horrible but I know some here liked it. I felt the impact the show made in the 80's, making a movie version without the original cast would be less then equal to the show.

• 3 months later...

2 Fast 2 Furious was a better Miami Vice movie than Miami Vice was.

agree :thumbsup:  the only one more exciting thing in Miami Vice movie was the shootout at the ending

• Like 1

• Administrators

The shootout wasn't even that great in my opinion. The camera positioning and everything, you can't really see what's going on.

The shootout wasn't even that great in my opinion. The camera positioning and everything, you can't really see what's going on.

I did enjoy the shoot out but was very film noir and realistic . :thumbsup:  :fireworks: